• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girl kidnapped by Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

But they dont chaneg their clothes! Sora has darker clothes because he is darker. i mean in that trailer he wants the EM to bring him to the darkside!
None of them changes clothes in he middle or anything.

And you know thats true, you just dont want to be faced with the job of trying to think of who this girl muight be. you want to use a character that is easily accessed so that you dont have to take the task in actually thinking of what might be,

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
look it ain't BHKs friend or selphie on some new girl. it's kairi. i'm not trying to be mean here, but there isn't any other theory to think it's not kairi. i've already gave all the theory to why it's kairi on other threads in here.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Riku-Keyblade said:
But they dont chaneg their clothes! Sora has darker clothes because he is darker. i mean in that trailer he wants the EM to bring him to the darkside!
None of them changes clothes in he middle or anything.

And you know thats true, you just dont want to be faced with the job of trying to think of who this girl muight be. you want to use a character that is easily accessed so that you dont have to take the task in actually thinking of what might be,

ok in one screenshot they show sora in HIS OLD CLOTHES in a world other than timeless river and u know its the second one because he is as tall as goofy and somethin else but i forgot then we see other screenshots of him in his darker clothes. and no its not that i dont want to figure out who else it is its that i think its kairi because thats who it looks like.

and just to prove that i am right look at ur disc of khu see the height difference between sora and goofy then go to khu and on the main screen u see a pic of sora with the keyblade if u look u can see that he is now just as tall as goofy therefore it is from kh2 and he IS IN HIS ORIGINAL OUTFIT

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
no no no i mean look at ur kh disc. ok u see how tall sora is compared to goofy? then go to khu the website and look on the main page. u see a pic of sora with the keyblade. if u look at the height difference between sora and goofy sora is now just as tall as goofy which means its kh2 and hes in his original outfit which means he does change his clothes sry if i wasnt clear enough

A

Audo

Can we get off the subject of Sora. My friend has setted up a little 'Presentation' on why that girl isnt Kairi.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
...but this has to do with y it is kairi! if u see that what i said is true and that sora has his origianl outfit in kh2 and the new darker one then it proves that kairi can change her clothes throughout the game but if u want to stop i dont care anymore because i know that what im sayin with the characters and clothes is right but im curious to see what ur friend has to say about y its not kairi

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Yeah, that would be me. Well here's why I don't believe it's Kairi.
http://img291.imageshack.us/full.php?image=ddd1hw.png
1. Take in the color from all their hair. Kairi's is a slightly dark red, Selphie's is light brown, while BHK's friend is dark brown. The girl in the trailer seems to be dark brown.
2. The length and styles of hair. If you see Kairi's hair length is goes way past the girl in the trailers hair, past her neck. Selphie obviously hasn't changed much since KH1, and i see no curls. And BHK's friend has these little spike thingys on the side of her hair that are noticable.
http://img291.imageshack.us/full.php?image=ggg9sh.png
3. Kairi's and BHK's height are slightly similar. BHK's isn't that short when compared to axel's, so Kairi shouldn't appear so small as well.
4. I didn't even bother to include Kairi's clothes since they are obviously different. Selphie's much more yellow, and doesn't have a belt around her waist. BHK's friend has the color down but missing the skirt.
5. If Kairi all of a sudden changed clothes, why has all the official artwork have her in the clothes we've seen her in through the trailer.

So i believe it is neither Kairi, Selphie, or bHK's friend but a possible new character.

Ansem22

LOL at whoever says nobody in KH ever changed clothes (I guess they never payed attention to Sora, Donald, and Goofy in Halloween Town, Donald and Goofy at the beginning and end of the game, Riku at Hollow Bastion, etc.)

And I think it's Kairi. The hair length is the same as it was in the first ever KH trailer, it always seems shorter from behind.

A

Audo

im not an idiot ansem. i wasnt talking about the disguises for different worlds. i meant huis actual clothes which oddly enough, my oppoinent understood completely.

And alas my brilliant friend who should go on msn right now, is right.

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
The hair length is the same as it was in the first ever KH trailer,
So your baseing the hair from Kairi two years ago, rather than Kairi's hair from the same trailer of the girl your comparing their hair too. Kairi's hair goes way past her neck, while the girl in the trailer's hair doesn't.
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/cast2.png
^Her hair seems much longer here as well.
And that girl's hair seems even in the back. Kairi's hair is longer in the middle, and spiky like.

it always seems shorter from behind.
What did you mean by this post?

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
okay im going with that its a new character that looks like a cross of kairi and selphie but i have to say way to many girls in the story if she is new!
hey mabey bhk's friends died her hair orange and put on a yellow outfit and got a haircut, to look different
( YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME HOW RETARDED THIS IS)

Last edited:

sora'sbrother11

Hey Hey Hey it's ski-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ny and sho-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-rt Sora!!!!!
<Sora'sbrother11>

E

Earth'sKeybearer

its true that it doesnt look like she is struggling but maybe axel told her that if she came with him that he would take her to sora. u never know:confused:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Hey Hey Hey it's ski-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ny and sho-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-rt Sora!!!!!
No it's not a skinny and shorter version of Sora at all.

Sanctuary Keeper

sora'sbrother11 said:
<Sora'sbrother11>
Sora'sbrother11, that's a warning, total spam. Post something relevent and not silly. Come now, what are the odds of it being Sora? I have a better chance of being struck by lightining 7 times in a row and surviving.

Kel_Droma

1. good luck with the lightning thing
2. this forum should have been closed.
3. it looks like shes struggling and not confused or dazed or w/e
and i dont think its selphi or bhk friend so its either kairi or a new char but that wouldnt make sense cuz then there would have to be a shi err i mean crap-load of explanation just for this new char when there is already tons of that for just the organization members.

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Kel_Droma said:
1. good luck with the lightning thing
2. this forum should have been closed.
3. it looks like shes struggling and not confused or dazed or w/e
and i dont think its selphi or bhk friend so its either kairi or a new char but that wouldnt make sense cuz then there would have to be a shi err i mean crap-load of explanation just for this new char when there is already tons of that for just the organization members.
Expect a crap-load of new characters. There is so much we don't know about the game that the chances of new characters are very high. And of course they will have to have some background story as well. Of course with explanations.

Kel_Droma

im just saying that there are already a crapload of chars that we already know exist and we dont know anything about them. then again that could be y they have postponed for over a years time i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back