• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting back into the swing of things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikken Omnious

It's been a while since I've been here. I must admit it brings back a lot of memories. Some good, some bad. But most of them good. Anyway, looking for an interesting opponent for a battle.

Looking forward to hearing from somebody.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
"Come on Gabriel. You're much more capable than that."

Echoes of a past voice ran through the Grand Marshall; Memories of the past decade were flowing through his thoughts.

"I'll give you all that I possess."

"Tell me, foolish boy, what is a human?"

"Ignorant child, a human is no more than flesh & bones, easily broken into fragments. Nothing more than a pawn for Gods, as other races are."

The red cloak, which had been the only item of consistency upon his person since his beginning, was kin for the man who had become the Grand Marshall only a decade ago.

"Much has changed since I took that mantle."

Standing upon his perch, a scrap of metal, he observed the Mechanical Graveyard with those keen eyes of his. At the only glance that would normally be given to this place, it would be filled with nothing more than junk. However, to those who looked underneath the underneath, this place meant much more. It was a cemetery of failed ideas. Yet these parts could be salvaged, brought elsewhere to be built into another creation, another chance.

It was also a reminder of a decade ago, in his 1st mission as the Grand Marshall, in which his own ideas had been lost for a time within the depths of Makyu's Hell. Still, it was a lesson as he reclaimed them in a massive struggle within himself, one in which he had almost lost it all. Now, a decade later, another Earth was under assault by the Black Legion. The military force of Hell would not run unchecked, as it had the last time.

Heaven would now send it's forces to do battle with the Legion, to prevent the batallion from breaching Heaven's gates, as it had done in the past. In this war, however, it was different. For the first time, the Legion actually had a chance in penetration into the domain of Heaven. If successful, Makyu would only grow stronger. One thing was clear to Gabriel, the only survivor not under Makyu's service. Erasmiss would fail in complete domination of the Omniverse due to one simple fact, as he gazed upon the palm of his hand:

"There will always be those prepared to lay their lives for what they believe to be correct. That will never change."

(Kinda off topic a little bit. Just a little bit on his thoughts on Heaven vs. Hell. My next post'll be when Rikken arrives)

Rikken Omnious

A man in a black cloak punctuated the scene before him. A light blue aura danced around his body, as though trying to escape his being. A small red ember glew from within the folds of the clothes. The man walked effortlessly towards Gabriel, his face still being hidden by the cloak. A olive hand emerging every now and then to remove the smoke and breath outwards throwing out a cloud of ashen smoke. "Well, well, It seems your not as much of a coward as a I thought you were." He drawled from within the confines of the cloak.

The cloak rippled as a gust of wind threatened the bonds of his clothing. Causing the hood to blow back off his face and the smoke to be removed from his mouth. Trailing away into the distance. "Sorry for my tardiness to the party. I had other business to attend too." He said as he faced Gabriel.

OOC: what he said ^ <_<

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
In truth, it was a quite bland occurrance with the arrival of Rikken Omnious. Clothed in a cloak w/hood, similar in design to his own, he walked slowly in an attempt at the intimidation of whomever laid eyes on him. He appeared to be more of a humorous joke, with his arrogant demeanor, showing the basis of his power based upon his aura/the ember glow from the folds, though it was being suppressed deliberately. To someone like the Marshall, his swagger was nothing more than an entertaining afterthought for when the arrogant one was crushed under his heel, revealing the truth of his place.

Only the smoke coming from the opening of his hood caused Gabriel to observe with slight interest, blowing away with the breeze. Now/again, the olive hand of Rikken's waved away the smoke from his sight. It was truly a sight that imposed apathy upon witnesses. Gabriel's observations proved reality with Rikken's 1st words.

"Well, well, It seems your not as much of a coward as a I thought you were."

The drawl was also entertainment, showing how Rikken had transformed from his introduction to now. Of course, Gabriel would never dignify such a response with words. So, he 'spoke' mentally, if mentallity existed at all.

Cowardice is a trait that is not admirable, especially when it is projected by a coward.

Of course, the next sentence would be an excuse, one in which he would apologize for tardiness with other business to attend to. The Grand Marshall cared not, going into the events occurring then.

It begins. The latest charge from the Abyssal towards the Divine.

At the end of his 'thought', he vanished without a trace, appearing once more on another piece of junk, this time a hull of what appeared to be a starship. His 'thought' continued from there.

Have you heard?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back