• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General Help Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiNaLsKyE

There have been too many threads in the Members Helping Members section about "HOW TO GET ULTIMA WEAPON," and "HOW TO DEFEAT (boss or org member here)."

Well this thread is going to be based on all of your questions. I have many sources availabe, so please, if anyone needs help, this is the place to post your questions.

I will answer as many as I can. You may also ask about theories or rumors you have heard. Just ask away.​

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Hey im also here to help. So ANYONE having any questions about anything from KH then just ask here. Hey can any mods maybe sticky this and make sure any noobs that need help post here?

Legato2471

There is such a thing as being too general. Make some FAQs that address common questions like Organization XIII battles, the Hades Tournaments etc. I didn't care for the Tournaments so I'm not making an FAQ for that and Organization XIII fights well I didn't use any real strategy other then hit, heal hit run later rinse and repeat.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah it is off topic, but anyways get the URL of the of an image and then put it into your sig.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Alright just right click on the image and go to properties. In there you will see the URL address.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

We dont need a General Help Thread. This is already a General Help Forum. Not to mention, the sticky threads that are already here should be able to cover a good variety of questions from members.

Mr.

Does anyone know who the mod of this forum is?
I want to tell them to make an Offical Assault of the Dreadnaught Mission Level 3 thread.
'Cause it gets FAR too annoying when people post, "HOMIGAWD FINAL HUNTER KILLZ ME LYK PNJ11!!!!11!!"

T

TheTerrorofDeath

No you cant really make a stickied thread only for a specific mission.

pwn_teh_noobz

if this thread's function were to work, there would be no purpose for this whole "members helping members" section

Mr.

Riku's Nobody said:
No you cant really make a stickied thread only for a specific mission.

That's the mission no one can beat, though. >__>
Final HUNTER...*growls*
They need to make a sticky about him.
I'll make a board, in fact! =D *poofs off*

FiNaLsKyE

um... well I was going to help people, but everyone started saying like, "blah blah there are enough of these," or, "there's no need for this thread." So I just didn't bother lol. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back