• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General Confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedairyfairy

So I am a little confused about Kingdom Hearts (the actual thing, not the games). First off, I know its supposed to be the heart of all words, but are there multiple? Like on for each realm? Also, is Kingdom Hearts physically the heart shaped moon floating over Xemnas at the end of KHII? Third, how did the light of Kingdom Hearts destroy Xehanort's heartless and not destroy Xemnas? Finally, and most importantly, how did Kingdom Hearts move from being behind the Door to Darkness to being above the World That Never Was?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So I am a little confused about Kingdom Hearts (the actual thing, not the games).
I'll see what I can do to help.

First off, I know its supposed to be the heart of all words, but are there multiple?
Well, Kingdom Hearts isn't really a single thing, it's a name that's just used to refer to anything that is a large gathering or container of Hearts. So yes, there are multiple ones depending on the kind of Heart they contain.

Like on for each realm?
Uhm... Don't know what you're getting at here. There's a KH of Light and one of Dark, is that what you're trying to say? Because as far as we know there's no such thing.

Also, is Kingdom Hearts physically the heart shaped moon floating over Xemnas at the end of KHII?
Keep in mind that that one was merely a gathering of Hearts forced together, it's not a 'real' Kingdom Hearts like the one seen in the first game. In KH1, Kingdom Hearts, or at least the entrance to it, was a door, and inside it was all black piles and rocks etc. The appearance of a Kingdom Hearts most likely changes with the kind of Heart it contains.

Third, how did the light of Kingdom Hearts destroy Xehanort's heartless and not destroy Xemnas?
Because Xehanort's Heartless is a being of Darkness, thus, Light has a damaging effect on it. Plus, Sora called on the Light of Kingdom Hearts at that point. Xemnas is a being of neither Light nor Dark, so they don't affect him in such a way, and Sora never really made any effort to call something out of KH like he did in the first game.

Finally, and most importantly, how did Kingdom Hearts move from being behind the Door to Darkness to being above the World That Never Was?
Like I said before, the KH in KH1 has always been there, it is the container of all the worlds' Hearts. The one in KH2 was merely a gathering of Hearts created by Organization XIII as a way to store more Hearts.

robertexe

Actually the kingdom hearts over TWTNW is an artificial one created by xemnas with all the hearts of the heartless defeated by Sora. Organization 13 planned on using this kh to become complete beings or whole

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
∞;4310563 said:
I'll see what I can do to help.

Well, Kingdom Hearts isn't really a single thing, it's a name that's just used to refer to anything that is a large gathering or container of Hearts. So yes, there are multiple ones depending on the kind of Heart they contain.

Uhm... Don't know what you're getting at here. There's a KH of Light and one of Dark, is that what you're trying to say? Because as far as we know there's no such thing.

Keep in mind that that one was merely a gathering of Hearts forced together, it's not a 'real' Kingdom Hearts like the one seen in the first game. In KH1, Kingdom Hearts, or at least the entrance to it, was a door, and inside it was all black piles and rocks etc. The appearance of a Kingdom Hearts most likely changes with the kind of Heart it contains.

Because Xehanort's Heartless is a being of Darkness, thus, Light has a damaging effect on it. Plus, Sora called on the Light of Kingdom Hearts at that point. Xemnas is a being of neither Light nor Dark, so they don't affect him in such a way, and Sora never really made any effort to call something out of KH like he did in the first game.

Like I said before, the KH in KH1 has always been there, it is the container of all the worlds' Hearts. The one in KH2 was merely a gathering of Hearts created by Organization XIII as a way to store more Hearts.

In KH II, before the final fight with Xemnas, isn't there a door in front of the heart-shaped moon? That opens and is the passage to Kingdom Hearts? I presumed the moon was just a way of collecting hearts in order to summon Kingdom Hearts (what I consider to be the door) there. I took two screenshots of the Kingdom Hearts in KH, and the door before the heart-shaped moon in KH II. Aren't they basically the same thing? :/

Kingdom_Hearts.jpg

2nsmdy8.jpg

Last edited:

Veddix

In KH II, before the final fight with Xemnas, isn't there a door in front of the heart-shaped moon? That opens and is the passage to Kingdom Hearts? I presumed the moon was just a way of collecting hearts in order to summon Kingdom Hearts (what I consider to be the door) there. I took two screenshots of the Kingdom Hearts in KH, and the door before the heart-shaped moon in KH II. Aren't they basically the same thing? :/
Yes but they're not the same door more like a Nobody made back door to KH using a built KH...Savy.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Again, it's hard to say, because the door hasn't been confirmed as a part or just an entrance to the actual Kingdom Hearts.

Aria

braver by the minute
The moon was Xemnas's "artificial" kingdom hearts. And if you look at the doors there are slight differences, the one in kh2 doesn't have the windows on each door. Or maybe it's just b/c of the quality, i don't know.

Veddix

The moon was Xemnas's "artificial" kingdom hearts. And if you look at the doors there are slight differences, the one in kh2 doesn't have the windows on each door. Or maybe it's just b/c of the quality, i don't know.
I think it's the fact that it's Nobody made.

thedairyfairy

oh the fact that Xemnas' kingdom hearts was artificial clears that up. I guess i forgot that part of it. Thanks for the clearings up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back