• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gender confusion thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Dude, Shards i thought you were a Guy before you posted your pics and you added that little thing to you Sig.

Any ways you can tell im a guy by the way i Type and how i act.

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
I'm a man

I think

*Looks*

*Looks harder*

*LOOKS A LOT HARDER*

OOO my mirror is all smogey

And I know what you were thinking :p I just like doing stuff

You know, it has been proven that humans ending there teenage years have corrupted minds. Meaning that the first thing that pops in there head is ... IT

Just grab the stick and give it a good swing or two .... Then something white will fly away ....

((Baseball))

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Vice-Versa said:
Dude, Shards i thought you were a Guy before you posted your pics and you added that little thing to you Sig.

-sighs- Yeah...yeah a lot fo people thought I was -dies- Some person once told me to get a girlfriend. I was like wtf?! lol

K

KingdomHearts112

well i'm a female
i'm new so no one would have known ...

H

Hellpark

For those fruitcakes who dont know I am a guy. I mean I have been here for like 6 months and if you dont kow then i feel sorry for you.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
I think most of you know that I'm a guy. The thing is, most of my friends are girls. Makes it really hard to get a girlfriend (besides the fact that I'm not the best looking guy in the world)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back