• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gavin Rossdale.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Any Bush fans here? Or any fans of the lead singer, Gavin?
Well, I heard Gavin was going to be in a new band, I forgot the name of it, sorry.
I think their album is coming out in 2006, I don't know what month, so blah.
I heard a clip of a song, and it is awesome.

Anybody here this as well?

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Yeah, I love Bush, saw them in concert twice. The new band is called Institute, the CD is called Distory Yourself or Destroy Yourself or something like that. They are currently going to tour.

The song that is out right now from them is BulletProof Skin. It is friggin awesome, and it is also on the Soundtrack to the movie Stealth.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Yep I've heard some good songs they've done but they get more publicity just cos Gavion's going out with Gwen Stefani.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Zexion the Master said:
Yeah, I love Bush, saw them in concert twice. The new band is called Institute, the CD is called Distory Yourself or Destroy Yourself or something like that. They are currently going to tour.

The song that is out right now from them is BulletProof Skin. It is friggin awesome, and it is also on the Soundtrack to the movie Stealth.

You have a link to their song or anything? Can't find it.
>_X

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Not off the top of my head. I am at school right now though, but all I have to say is look up the song Bullet Proof skin or go to their site or look up Gavin Rossdale in Institute. Something like that.

Rage

I like Gavin, but never really been a big fan of Bush, not sure why, but i'll deffiantly check out the new band and see how they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back