• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop has Pre-order Page fore Re: Coded as March 31st 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

I think the March date they are given is just a spot around when it's coming out....so either it could come out in mid to late march or early to middle April.....I do realize SE hasn't announced it yet either I guess but hey bring $5 when pick your bundle.....:)

Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Nintendo DS

Also yes I was hoping for January and maybe it still wil be january or February. Gamestop does that all the time release a spot on the site with the date being the last day in the month or the first which usually is just a placer for it since the dates sometimes don't make sense

Dannydecay

Looking at the calendar on my phone, the 31st of March seems to be a Thursday so yeah it probably a placeholder date.

All DVD's, video games and albums release on Tuesdays no matter what in the U.S. Thursday is a very unlikely date because of this.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If I'm not wrong 1st MArch 2011 is the end of fiscal year 2010.

That is correct, and probably the reason Gamestop has that as a placeholder.

All DVD's, video games and albums release on Tuesdays no matter what in the U.S. Thursday is a very unlikely date because of this.

ya, but bbs came out on a tuesday

That's why he said it's a placeholder date, and not the real release date. So why are you saying "but"?

Dannydecay

I just noticed I quoted the wrong person...oops it was directed at awesomeness96.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back