• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Gamers Easter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Yet again I only own Dan Jon and Dave all others are fictional or real but in a fictional and are not owned by me.

Dan: Well Easters in a few days
Jon: I know but why...*zooms out and there on a plane* Why we haveto go to Easter Island?
Sakura: Maybe nerd boy thinks that's were the Easter Bunny lives.
Dan: Maybe your the nerd!*he points at her and looks crazy*
Sakura: Let me think...ah no!
Dan: No actully I got an e-mail from Ken Kutagri that we must find out how the easter bunny makes his eggs...and yes he actully lives there.
Dave: This is a bad pun if I ever heard one.
Athena:Shhhhhh! The movies startin!
All except Sakura: *aplogize*
Sakura: It' just another marketing sceam movie to...
Athena: *puts Sakura in a pyco ball.*
Sakura:*bangs on the edges angerly*
Athena: Quite down or I'll reval your secrets!
Sakura:Epp!*Goes in fidel*
Movie: The pashion of the Cadberry bunny*Suddenly all you see is three peeps in roman armor whiping the cadberry bunny who his dragging a huge Hersey bar*
Dan: What the fu...
Athena:*punches Dan*
5 hours later
Dan: Well here's his factory.*cuts to a huge factory with smoke comieng otu and a lighting bolt goes near it.
Jon: How come it's only storming there?
Athena and Sakura:*punch him in the head* Stop breaking character!
All:*apperoce and sneak into the factory*
Dan: Cool this looks like an Eggman base.
Eggman: It was mine at one tiem before...*runs out crying*
All*anime fall*
Athena: Ok we better split up into two groups.
Dan: Hey I'm the one that
Athena: Ok Dave, Jon and Sakrua go that way.*smiles evilly at Sakrua* Me and Dan will go this way.
Sakura:*anime anger mark* Hey! What gives you the right too...
Athena:*flashes contract*
Dave: Ahh the only contract stick.
Jon*sweatdropps* How genaric.
Athena: *rolls it up and hits him on the head* Ok let's go
Sakrua:*stands there in furiated*
Athena: Making her mad is so fun.
Dan: So how is this making her angry?
Athena: You'll learn soon...I hope
Both:*stumble acrossed a door that says keep out. They open the door and they see CATS kissing a chicken*
CATS:*looks at them* Are you what looking?
Both:*close door slowlly*
Athena: How the hell did he get there. Who the hell is writing this crap!?*cuts to a bunch of monkey's throwing around a computer.* Nevermind!
Both:*find another do not enter door They open it slowly and find the Easter bunny whiping a bunch of peeps to make more eggs a a huge picture of the cadberry bunny.*
Athena: Holy sh*t
Dan: It's almost as crazy as Tom Cruise!
Easter bunny:*hears them and jumps at them*
both*back up*
Easter bunny*with russian accent* You you people hav com to fvnd the secreat of vee eggs. Well Comrads you have as you say, beaten off more then you can chew.*bunny starts kicking at them and is suddenly hit by a hadouken*
Sakura: Man I can't leave you alone can I Dan*She said annoyed*
Dan:*puts his hands out and runs at her* Skaura-chan!
Sakura:*moves to the left and tripps him*
Bunny: So you hav comrades! Well I vust take you all down with an egg bomb*he throws it at them and it rolls at there feet.
Jon:*walks up and acidently kicks it back at the bunny making it blow up* Hey guys what did I miss?
Bunny:*falls back* all I vanted was revenge.
Dan: Man everyone nowadays wants revenge but we can't kill him
Sakura: True!
Athena: Damn!
Jon: But I know some one who can.
Dave: MMMMMMM! Rabbit stew!*walks in with a flame thrower and it fades to black*
1 day later
Dan: I found my basket!*looks in and there's a note*
Jon and Dave: *crowed over and nearly crush Dan*
Dan: Son ofa*paper is torn and falls in a puddle, is eaten by a crocidile who is then eaten by snake.*
all:*look dumbfoundly at what just happened*
Dan: What the hell!?
Jon: How did a crocidile get in that small of a puddle!
Dave: And why did snake kill it?*he says angrly*
Dan and Jon:*look at him like he has two heads*
Dave: What I wanted to!

End

Golden_x_Heart

Okay. I'll be honest.
First, it's in script. That's probably why a majority of the people who looked at this didn't read it or didn't comment. There's nothing to it.
Second, it's kinda wierd. I can't really think of any other way to say it.
Third, you were illiterate. Format is wrong, even for script, and your grammar had issues.
Fourth, I wouldn't consider this a fan fic. I mean...yeah. Can't really put that any other way either.
So...yeah. That's what's wrong. For me, at least.
<3

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Golden_x_Heart said:
Okay. I'll be honest.
First, it's in script. That's probably why a majority of the people who looked at this didn't read it or didn't comment. There's nothing to it.
Second, it's kinda wierd. I can't really think of any other way to say it.
Third, you were illiterate. Format is wrong, even for script, and your grammar had issues.
Fourth, I wouldn't consider this a fan fic. I mean...yeah. Can't really put that any other way either.
So...yeah. That's what's wrong. For me, at least.
<3
Thanks! Blame my Spell check. When I type them in word it will tell me things are wrong and sometimes I find out later they were right. Also the Bunny is sappose to talk like that. If you hear a russian accent it sounds like the way I had him typed. It's sappose to be weird. It's a very dry humor sorta thing.(think british comedy) Actully this is sappose to be a flash series I'm working on the only problem is I need two more voice actors and I have not seen the artist in a long time. Also the *'s indecate in action is happening. For that I only use a few nouns and verbs to tell you what's going on. You can really picture it however you want. Anime style 3D whatever. Also I wright in script cause my comedy stories are more about dialog then action. If I put it in paragraph from for the fan fic version It would just be a story of this, Then Sakura said,"Blah blah!" Dan said then says back, "Blahde blah!" It would be pretty boring. I do have serious stories that I do write but I don't write them here cause I actully plain on doing something with them when I'm older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back