• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameInformer's KH2 Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
im just sayin, there is no problem putting it up in the forum area but dont put it up in the news board until its been made official. Im not saying hes lying people im just saying dont report stuff till you have a scan at the least. I most likely will get my copy soem time soon and then ill know he was tellin the truth.

BULLETPROOF

i think the story is alot better because the bosses look ALOT cooler, the big bosses like ursula and ansem the lost boss were so easy i cant wait to fight axel and the rest of the organization omg there's still 14 days left :( !

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hanyou007 said:
im just sayin, there is no problem putting it up in the forum area but dont put it up in the news board until its been made official. Im not saying hes lying people im just saying dont report stuff till you have a scan at the least. I most likely will get my copy soem time soon and then ill know he was tellin the truth.

FYI, it is official. Also, a lot of times, magizines request we take scans off our website.

Its official. No point in trying to act smart. =/

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
monkeybutt said:
FYI, it is official. Also, a lot of times, magizines request we take scans off our website.

Its official. No point in trying to act smart. =/

jeez every one jumpin on me just because im askin for a little bit of clarification. sorry if it sounds like im nitpicking but there have been so many times false info gets out because there is no confirmation.

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
ohh and im not tryin to act smart, so you can take back that little snide comment monkey. just because you dont like someone challenging your post on the news board doesnt mean you get to snap comments at em. Do you see me leveling anything derogatory at anyone else? nope. your one of the more experienced people on this board, start acting like it instead of like a little child.

Oh by the way your utada signature is cool.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hanyou007 said:
ohh and im not tryin to act smart, so you can take back that little snide comment monkey. just because you dont like someone challenging your post on the news board doesnt mean you get to snap comments at em. Do you see me leveling anything derogatory at anyone else? nope. your one of the more experienced people on this board, start acting like it instead of like a little child.

Oh by the way your utada signature is cool.

*sigh* PEOPLE nowadays.

Everyone say thanks to TsuraMitsugi, an awesome member. Thanks to Tsura, we now have SCANS.

http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/144306590.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back