• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Mechanics that you theorized/noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaidoku123

Share whatever new game mechanics that you noticed or things you theorize to be in the game, I'll start with mine
What I noticed:
Shotlocks are now Tied to the Keyblades You Use as well as its Forms.
What I theorize:
Oathkeeper and Oblivion will grant Sora the use of his old drive forms or dual wielding abilities similar to the Second Form

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I theorized that we'll be getting more than one Disney party member in the worlds because the more recent Disney films heavily focused on the Protagonist and Deuteragonist dynamic. Glad to see that I was right on that front.

Echoecho6

Awards
I noticed the staff uses Soras new magic form but I can't figure out if the Monsters Inc Keyblade is using Power Form or Guard Form.

I theorize we will get a White form similar to Final Form and it may be used with the Ultima Weapon or Oathkeeper/Oblivion

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I theorize we will get a White form similar to Final Form and it may be used with the Ultima Weapon or Oathkeeper/Oblivion

It'd be the coolest thing to see Sora's ultimate transformation form be the colour scheme of his Kingdom Hearts attire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back