• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Gambling With Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Time for updation.

......................................................*Trumpet solo*....................................................

NOW.

Gala waited until the others were asleep. He looked around the gummi. Ketso's room, he judged by the horrible mess spilling from under the doorway, was fifth to the left.

He had heard that Ace was across from Ketso's room, and to the left of Piku's. Judging from murmurs of "I'll kill you......muffin STUFFAH!", he had guessed right.

"Ace?" Gala asked, opening the door leading to Ace's mostly clean room.

Ace yawned. "I wanna pat the chocobo!!!!" He said, rubbing his eyes.

"Ace, wake up." Gala said.

"AAGH!" Ace shouted. "AX MURDERER!!!!"

"Keep it down! It's just me!" Gala said, stepping into the light of Ace's lava lamp.

"Sorry. I keep forgettin' yer old." Ace said, reaching for his contacts case. thirty seconds later, Ace was able to see.

Gala scowled. "I'm not old." He glared. "I'm just......"

"Elderly?" Ace provided.

Gala glared. "Well not all of us can be perfectly preserved for over ten years."

"You think I like being a foot shorter than you, Michael Jordan?" Ace spat.

"Don't spit." Gala said. "Kat'll kill you."

"Better than Piku." Ace said. Gala silently agreed.

"So.....Vexen killed Gyros?" Ace asked.

"Yeah. Gyros had his back turned, trying to persuade the kids to leave the castle. Vexen had just enough strength left to drive that fruit basket shield into Dad's head." Gala scowled. "Lucky shot."

Ace glared. "What about the rest?"

"The rest of us just kinda scattered. Not many survived the attack on Castle Oblivion." Gala informed Ace.

The rest of the conversation was interrupted by a large slamming noise. Kat and Piku simultaneously started shouting threats at a large red and black non-gummi air craft.

"Well....I'll be headin' off." Kaiza said, carrying an arm load of wallets, watches, and valuable items from Piku's old Tomb Robbing days. "Gummi's are too much of a bumpy ride for me."

Piku and Kat growled, both summoning weapons to their hands.

Kaiza however, simply jumped out of the open hatch, falling directly into the machina airship.

Zooming off, the Phoenix Flame ship fired up it's engines and put as much distance as possible between it and Apocolypse.

"C'mon, Piku. If it's a race they want...." Kat jumped in the pilots seat while Piku took control of the main cannons. "It's a race they'll get!"

Tune in next time for Gummi vs. Machina action.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I WANTED TO DESTROY BARNEY!

MEANIE.

*kills Barney*

*pets cannons*

FIGHT! Good update. FIGHT!

Last edited:

Katattack

I doesn't blame ye, It's been ferever since I updated.

Where was I?

*Scans previous updart* Oh yeah. Heh heh. That was funny. I mean....umm.....*clears throat*

*Bb scale*..............*Empties spitvalve*............*Trumpet solo*.........

NOW!!!!

Kaiza raced on in his gummi. Nothing had ever stopped Armageddon once it had fired up it's engines.

Kaiza patted Donny's Dash board.

DONNY IS A STUPID NAME.

Meanwhile, Kat had jumped into the commander's seat.

"Kat.......Pocky can't catch up to those guys. Normally, he probably could. But......" Piku tapped the radar, where Kaiza's ship was already far ahead of them.

"Piku.......remember that project I told you about?" Kat asked, flipping a few impressive switches on Pocky's dashboard.

"......You mean the B.E.A.R.?" Piku recalled.

"Yep." Kat said, as the gummi began to shake.

"What's happening to Pocky?" Myra asked, hanging onto Ketso for support.

Ketso smiled.

"It's Pocky's extra form. B.E.A.R. It's top secret. Because.....it wasn't approved of by the government. Yet."

Outside, Pocky's appearance was changing. Though he was sleek before, Pocky lost his rounded appearance and shifted into a more angled form, built for speed. His shields shifted color, turning blue.

"The shield level is shooting up!" Piku jabbed her thumb at Pocky's status screen. "And the velocity level just shot off the charts." she said.

Myra looked at the screen. Then, she looked at the radar. "LOOK HOW FAR KAIZA'S SHIP IS!!!! GOOOO!!!!!"

Pocky lurched forward. "This is the cool part." Kat said, turning back to the passengers.

".........Umm.......Why aren't we crashing into those rocks?" Myra pointed to the asteroids in front of them.

"The shields block anything that might harm Pocky.....but during this speed of travel......Pocky is moving to quickly for the boulder to react."

They watched as the boulder blew up seconds after Pocky had hit it.

"Cool." Piku said.

In moments they had caught up to Kaiza.

"Why isn't he freaking out right now?" Ketso asked, pointing to Kaiza, visible in his ship. He was laughing and pointing at a radar screen.

"Pocky is probably going to show up about a million miles behind Kaiza's ship for about twenty minutes." Kat said.

"You mean he's looking at an after image?" Piku asked.

"Yep." Kat said. Pocky began to start shifting into his larger form.

"What are you doing???" Piku asked. "Let's blow his ship up!"

"No." Myra said. "I'm going go ukbarm in person!"

Armageddon was in Pocky's Hangar before Kaiza knew what was happening.

"Oh.......hey guys." Kaiza said. "What's-"

He didn't finish the sentence. Myra's keyblade slammed into him about six different times in the time it took him to block the first hit.

"TIME TO S.I.N.G.!!!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Piku popped some popcorn.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
YES!! VICTORY IS MINE!! KAIZA SHALL PERISH IN THE SHADOW OF UKBARM!!!! YES! YES, HE SHALL!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! <--manaical giggles

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!! *chucks One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust at Kaiza's head* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

*ahem*

Nice updart, Kat. ^-^

Katattack

Okay, KAZE. I'll update just because you said to, KAZE.

Please don't hurt me. *Miniscule trumpet solo*

Where was I? *Scans previous post* Oh yeah.

NOW!!!!

I bring you teh super amazing joint updatedness that is:

Teh Kat and Krazy Joint Chapter. Krazy's chap is as follows:

One-Winged Angel(appearing a burst of embers) and Diamond Dust(appearing surrounded in a faint icy mist) appeared in Myra's hands instantly, and she smirked darkly at Kaiza before kicking him in the head; guess those 10-somethin' days in Land Of The Dragons paid off. With the training ... and the .... pole ... and the .... HAIRCUT....

Kaiza was thrown to the floor by the force of Myra's kick, and she stepped on his stomach with a death glare.

"Wanna know what Ukbarm stands for?" She asked him, not really expecting an answer.

Kaiza winced as Myra dug her foot into his stomach. "...Uncle... Kenny barks at rabid... monkeys...?" He asked uncertainly.

"WRONG!" Myra shouted, pulling Kaiza roughly to his feet and slamming her fist into his face.

The blonde was sent flying into the far wall, and Myra's face contorted painfully; she shook the hand she had punched Kaiza with frantically, wincing. She turned to face him with a small twitch.

"How hard is yer freakin' head?!" Myra exclaimed, still shaking out her throbbing hand.

Kaiza climbed to his feet, spitting blood. He suddenly rushed at the unsuspecting Myra, arm outstretched. Myra instinctively ducked out of his way smoothly before smashing her Keyblades into his back, and Kaiza shrieked in pain. Like a little girl.

I laugh.

Now to Kats:

In two minutes, Kaiza was lying on his stomach, flat on the floor. Myra had pinned him and slammed his head into the ground with one hand while holding his hands twisted behind his back with the other.

"You. Do. Not. Steal. From. Friends." She said, accenting each word with a hit.

"Oh. So. This. Is. How. You. Treat. A. Friend. Eh?" Kaiza said, between attacks.

"It is when they steal your stuff!" Myra rolled Kaiza over and duct taped him to the floor. And then.......they brought over the head of Pocky's:

Emergency Chinese Water Torture Leaky Faucet.

"No! Not that!" Kaiza begged. "I'll do anything!"

Half an hour later, Kaiza's mind was deteriorating at a steady rate.

"I can help you! I know what you're looking for!" Kaiza said. Kaze put his cup under the faucet, catching the droplets of water. He glared at Kaiza.

"What do you know?" He asked, icily.

"I know you're looking for the organization." Kaiza said.

"......." Kaze was nonchalant.

"And I know where they're setting up a base. Right now. As we speak." Kaiza continued, gaining confidence. Though Kaze didn't show it, Kaiza was sure he was persuading him.

Kaze let Myra combust the duct tape and threw Kaiza into a chair.

"Alright. Where are they?" He interrogated.

"You're not gonna like it." Kaiza said.

"Can it be worse than Publicized Television?" Kaze asked.

"..........You're right." Kaiza said after reflecting on the previous events. "The organization is establishing a base in-"

"HOLD EVERYTHING!!!!!" Kat exclaimed. "I just picked up some news on the Gummi Navigators Website."

Sorry for teh uber shortness. Twas corrected by teh Krazy, though.

Thanks Krazy! *Gives bishie collector's edition plushies*

Last edited:

Katattack

Revised Violence.

Okay, KAZE. I'll update just because you said to, KAZE.

Please don't hurt me. *Miniscule trumpet solo*

Where was I? *Scans previous post* Oh yeah.

NOW!!!!

I bring you teh super amazing joint updatedness that is:

Teh Kat and Krazy Joint Chapter. Krazy's chap is as follows:

One-Winged Angel(appearing a burst of embers) and Diamond Dust(appearing surrounded in a faint icy mist) appeared in Myra's hands instantly, and she smirked darkly at Kaiza before kicking him in the head; guess those 10-somethin' days in Land Of The Dragons paid off. With the training ... and the .... pole ... and the .... HAIRCUT....

Kaiza was thrown to the floor by the force of Myra's kick, and she stepped on his stomach with a death glare.

"Wanna know what Ukbarm stands for?" She asked him, not really expecting an answer.

Kaiza winced as Myra dug her foot into his stomach. "...Uncle... Kenny barks at rabid... monkeys...?" He asked uncertainly.

"WRONG!" Myra shouted, pulling Kaiza roughly to his feet and slamming her fist into his face.

The blonde was sent flying into the far wall, and Myra's face contorted painfully; she shook the hand she had punched Kaiza with frantically, wincing. She turned to face him with a small twitch.

"How hard is yer freakin' head?!" Myra exclaimed, still shaking out her throbbing hand.

Kaiza climbed to his feet, spitting blood. He suddenly rushed at the unsuspecting Myra, arm outstretched. Myra instinctively ducked out of his way smoothly before smashing her Keyblades into his back, and Kaiza shrieked in pain. Like a little girl.

I laugh.

Now to Kats:

In two minutes, Kaiza was lying on his stomach, flat on the floor. Myra had pinned him and slammed his head into the ground with one hand while holding his hands twisted behind his back with the other.

"You. Do. Not. Steal. From. Friends." She said, accenting each word with a hit.

"Oh. So. This. Is. How. You. Treat. A. Friend. Eh?" Kaiza said, between attacks.

"It is when they steal your stuff!" Myra rolled Kaiza over and duct taped him to the floor. And then.......they brought over the head of Pocky's:

Emergency Chinese Water Torture Leaky Faucet.

"No! Not that!" Kaiza begged. "I'll do anything!"

Half an hour later, Kaiza's mind was deteriorating at a steady rate.

"I can help you! I know what you're looking for!" Kaiza said. Kaze put his cup under the faucet, catching the droplets of water. He glared at Kaiza.

"What do you know?" He asked, icily.

"I know you're looking for the organization." Kaiza said.

"......." Kaze was nonchalant.

"And I know where they're setting up a base. Right now. As we speak." Kaiza continued, gaining confidence. Though Kaze didn't show it, Kaiza was sure he was persuading him.

Kaze let Myra combust the duct tape and threw Kaiza into a chair.

"Alright. Where are they?" He interrogated.

"You're not gonna like it." Kaiza said.

"Can it be worse than Publicized Television?" Kaze asked.

"..........You're right." Kaiza said after reflecting on the previous events. "The organization is establishing a base in-"

"HOLD EVERYTHING!!!!!" Kat exclaimed. "I just picked up some news on the Gummi Navigators Website."

Sorry for teh uber shortness. Twas corrected by teh Krazy, though.

Thanks Krazy! *Gives bishie collector's edition plushies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back