• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Gambling With Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Okay here's the first chapter.

Chapter one. The first chapter. Of the second fic. The return of the first fic in a condensed, readible version. Okay, GO!

It had not been an easy journey. However, stepping forward, it seemed like it hadn't been difficult enough.

"Hello, Ace." The cloaked figure said. He drew back his hood, facing the stone figure. "You haven't changed a bit."

The heart that Gala had sensed nearly twenty years before had grown stronger, and Ace was practically alive.

Gala stepped forward and tapped the stone with his fist. It felt colder than he remembered, but he wasn't fooled. Inside this rock was one of the greatest friends he had ever known.

"Okay, time to stop messing around." Gala summoned his keyblade. He had long since lost the rights to Diamond Dust. It had happened quite mysteriously, but he was over it now. His new blade had one purpose.

Freeing the imprisoned. For years, Gala had been training. His keyblade grew stronger as he helped others. Starting from helping people framed for actual criminals' crimes to liberating entire countries.

He was finally ready. His keyblade hummed with power. As soon as he brushed it against the surface of the stone it sent fissures through the barrier.

Within seconds, the room was filled with light. Gala shielded his eyes, useless, as he could see through his own eyelids in the light. And yet he was blinded. Hmmm.......quite the paradox. Contemplate THAT for a while.

After a while, the room returned to its dimly lit status. Gala looked down. In front of him was a boy. A boy who had willingly sacrificed his life to protect people he had never known.

"Colonel Mustard......in the kitchen......with the candle stick." The boy mumbled, deep in sleep.

Gala: >_>

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You forgot to edit the first post, and if you EVER SCRIPT STYLE AGAIN, I WILL EAT YOUR MONKAY-STUFFED ANIMAL!

>_>

Update.

Krazy

Jabberwocky

*grumbles*So damn short......>_>

*cough* Clue PWNS yer soul!!!!! >=D I PWN AT THAT GAME! WAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

*coughness* KAT! YOU'D BETTER MAKE TEH UPDATEDNESS LONGER, AND WITH GREAT DESCRIPTION OF HOW HOTT GALA IS NOW!!! *shakes fist* >_<

Katattack

I'm bad at Clue. But I still like the game.

Ace looked up, bewildered. In front of him, he saw a total stranger.

"Agh!" He shouted, jumping to his feet. "Who are you?!"

"Relax." Said the man in front of him. Behind his hood was a scarred, but still Krazy-appealing face.

"Where am I?! Where's Gala? Or Gyros? Or......" Ace trailed off. He looked up at the man.

"Gala?" He asked. Gala smiled.

"Yeah."

Ace looked up. "But........you're ancient!" He protested. Gala frowned.

"Well excuse me for not being preserved by a stone prison for nearly two decades." He snapped.

"Sorry..... I just thought........well.....actually, I thought I was dead." Ace admitted.

"It's alright. But we can't stick around for long." Gala said, standing. Ace, having been used to being taller than Gala, wasn't used to the highly Krazy-Appealing height of his friend.

"Whoa. You're tall." He said. "How old are you now?"

"Twenty eight." Gala answered.

"NO WAY! YOU SAID I WAS OUT FOR NEARLY TWO DECADES!!!!!" Ace shouted.

"Fine. I'm 34, Okay?" Gala glared.

Ace snickered. "That means I'm thirty four too. I'm gonna drive."

"Sorry. I already have a crew." Gala said indifferently. He pointed towards a jet black prodigious gummi. It was sleek and shiny, and it had Five visible engines.

"Say hello to........the Apocolypse!" Gala shouted as they approached the ship.

"It's amazing!" Ace said, rubbing his hand on the bouncy material.

"It better keep it's paint job with you scratching it like that!" Shouted a very angry little voice.

Immediately a less-than-average sized person came running up. "That's my sister's ship, and I won't let little goat sniffers like you mess it up!"

"Calm down, Piku. It's alright." Gala said, tossing Piku some pickle chips.

"..........Okay. So who's the Stuffer, anyway?" Piku asked, digging into the chips.

"I'm Ace." The stuffer replied.

"You're adorable!" Shouted a voice from behind.

Soon, Ace was face down, flat on the ground. "OW!" He shouted.

He was being suffocated by a strange girl. She loosened her hold enough for him to stand.

"I'm Myra!" She shouted into his ear. "Wanna be mine forever?!!!!"

"Don't answer that." Said a calm, blonde boy. "I'm Kaze. Here." He tossed a plushie of some guy with a huge sword into the ship. Myra chased after it shouting, "Cloudie Wolf!"

Ace climbed into the gummi as he was introduced to Piku, Myra, Kaze, Kat, Silver, and many others.

They looked at him.

"So........" Ace started. "What'd I miss?"

Krazy

Jabberwocky
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles plushie and Ace at the same time* I HEART YOU! ^-^ <3 <3 <3

*cough*

Oh, almost forgot...*huggles teh uber tall Gala* I HAVE DIAMOND DUST!! HAHA! I LAUGH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

*coughness*

Beware teh glomping cameo of DOOM!!!! o.o;;

Katattack

O-O

Whatever.......here's updatedness.

No one spoke for a while.

"What makes you think you missed something important?" Gala asked.

"Guys, I wasn't born yesterday. I sensed the darkness in your hearts all the way from the castle. What's the problem?" Ace asked again.

".......It's Marluxia." Piku said after a while. Ace sat straight up.

"What?!" He shouted, looking at Gala. Gala avoided his gaze.

"Marluxia. He's this stuffer-" Piku started.

"I know who he is. Gala.......what happened after I was trapped?" Ace demanded. Gala still refused to return his gaze.

"Marluxia admitted to using you, Ace. He was just befriending you so you'd help him become lord of the castle." Gala told him solemnly.

Ace was silent for a while. He thought Martin had come around. And though he was glad the nerd had changed his name, he hadn't expected to be betrayed by him.

"He gave me just enough time to get out of the Castle." Gala went on. "He was promoted several times over the years, reaching a very high rank in the organization. However....he was defeated."

"By who?!" Ace asked. Some scrawny dirt haired boy stepped forward.

"Well I don't like to brag, but-" He started.

"Sara did." Myra pointed to the boy. Or was it female?! Ace was confused.

"MY NAME IS SORA." Sora screamed. The clarification of name did not help Ace's predicament.

"Are you male, or female?" Ace asked.

Sora turned purple.

"He's a girl. But he's actually a he." Myra said, latched onto Ketso.

Ace shook his head. "Okay. So......what's the problem? Marluxia's dead-"

"We don't know if he's dead." Gala interrupted.

Ace turned his highly Krazy appealing face to Sora. "You didn't bother to see if he was dead or not?"

Sora looked at his shoes. "Well........I was pretty excited about finding my memories....." He realized something. "YOU'RE THE KID IN THE STATUE?!"

Ace shook his head. "Why didn't you slit his throat when you had the chance?!"

"He's squeamish." Myra said, now huggling the "Cloudy Wolf" plushie.

Ace slapped his hand to his forehead. "You didn't bother to kill him for sure because you're afraid to see blood?!"

"HEY!" Sora shouted. "IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO TRACK DOWN MARLUXIA AND KILL HIM FOR SURE!" Ace shouted back.

Gala spoke up. "That's what you're planning to do?" He asked.

Ace nodded. "First thing after I get to Traverse town."

"You can't go alone." Gala stood up. "I'll go with you."

Ace nodded again. He's a very repetitive child. "Anyone else who wants to can come."

Myra looked around. "I wanna follow the bishie." She said.

"We'll see." Kaze said. "We can't just follow him around. We've got our own problems."

"Whatever." Ace shrugged nonchalantly. Myra drooled.

"We'll talk it over." Piku said. Sora fumed in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back