• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

g

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trentp1223

First off, I know there are many flaws, but just post if you see any below, and please just take it easy i know many things are wrong

Also I believe thaat BBS vid we all know of is the final battle in BbS and ven doesnt die but recovers later, I believe this is where Master Xehanort is defeated Aqua disappers or is killed, and MX apprentice is Xehanort we know and we think is dead, but later on he is found by ansem, i also believe terra is the only one that didnt go missing and id looking for his friends.

The New Enemy
By cultivating darkness in one's heart, it will turn them into a heartless. However, both the soul and heart can be intentionally extracted from one's body. When the heart and soul combines it creates a new 'being'. But that 'being' cannot take in a physical form because it lacks of a body. The darkness in the heart creates a mere shell/layer which traps both the heart and soul. It is like Master Xehanort's apprentice, the dark riku outfit and the mask. This reinforce the idea why Master Xehanort's apprentice seems to come out of Master Xehanort's body in Kh2fm secret trailer

Master Xehanort
Master Xehanort (baldy) seeks power to surpass the limit of a normal keyblader, creates Kingdom Hearts from the princesses heart to extract the ultimate darkness. Since his old body is becoming fragile, he needs a new body as a vessel to travel that journey. This can be trace back to Kh1's 10th ansem report

My body is too frail for such a journey, but I most do this.

I believe the Ansem we see in Kh1 is Master Xehanort's heart so somehow he has the same intention of obtaining a vessel (Riku) to travel to the realm of darkness. Master Xehanort who orginally is a true keyblade wielder (he can wield keyblader with keychain) intend to take another true keyblader's body which is Ven. However, the process was interupted by Terra which accidently transform his heart and soul to Terra

Aqua
A princesses, also a keyblader and one of for Master Xehanort's apprentice. Master Xehanort sends her out to find the true keyblade wielder, which met up with Ven. Later, realised the true intention and goal of Master Xehanort. betrays him and help Ven and Terra

Ven
Ven the many few true keybladers, a rare species because most keyblade wielders at that time wield artifically created keyblades. Thic can be seen from the screenshot which Terra wears that mechanical armor on his left hand to summon the keyblade. However, he was unable to awaken his true power. After Xehanort kills Ven in the secret trailer, Aqua extracts his heart and soul and place them in Sora. So why does Ven look like Roxas, because when Sora stabs the keyblade into his heart, he releases Ven's heart and soul out. Explains the idea of "Birth by sleep", birth of a new keyblader (Sora) by putting Ven inside him which sleeps in the depth of his heart

Terra
One of the strongest and most intelligent keyblade wielder, but unforunately was not chosen by the keyblade. Became friends with Ven and try to save him from becoming a vessel of Xehanort. Unforunately, he became the vessel. Terra realise he cannot control Xehanort inside his body, stabs the keyblade into his heart. Xehanort heart, and Terra's body combine to form the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise met. While Terra's heart flows into Riku in order to protect Sora
I also believe Terra became to close to the daarkness like Riku and so he tried to protect him form it, riku reminded him the most of himself and thats why he should have gotten the keyblade.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Re: Terra, Aqua, and Ven thoughts

This all seems rather far-fetched ot me...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Once the soul is separated from the body, everything dies. Besides, it was the heartless that began "people dividing."

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Yeah, I been sulking in role-play section.

trentp1223

thanks its cool i know alots off and i just had an idea

slinky

One Step at A Time

yea, hey thats how everyone starts, walt disney even was always recorded saying it all started with a idea. dont give up just keep thinking and theoryizing :thumbup:

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
if aqua is a princess then why is she fighting?
im not saying every princess should fight but compared to the others? i rest my case....

A

Audo

First off, I know there are many flaws, but just post if you see any below, and please just take it easy i know many things are wrong

Also I believe thaat BBS vid we all know of is the final battle in BbS and ven doesnt die but recovers later, I believe this is where Master Xehanort is defeated Aqua disappers or is killed, and MX apprentice is Xehanort we know and we think is dead, but later on he is found by ansem, i also believe terra is the only one that didnt go missing and id looking for his friends.

The New Enemy
By cultivating darkness in one's heart, it will turn them into a heartless. However, both the soul and heart can be intentionally extracted from one's body. When the heart and soul combines it creates a new 'being'. But that 'being' cannot take in a physical form because it lacks of a body. The darkness in the heart creates a mere shell/layer which traps both the heart and soul. It is like Master Xehanort's apprentice, the dark riku outfit and the mask. This reinforce the idea why Master Xehanort's apprentice seems to come out of Master Xehanort's body in Kh2fm secret trailer
When the soul leaves the body, life gives away to death.

Master Xehanort
Master Xehanort (baldy) seeks power to surpass the limit of a normal keyblader, creates Kingdom Hearts from the princesses heart to extract the ultimate darkness. Since his old body is becoming fragile, he needs a new body as a vessel to travel that journey. This can be trace back to Kh1's 10th ansem report

My body is too frail for such a journey, but I most do this.

I believe the Ansem we see in Kh1 is Master Xehanort's heart so somehow he has the same intention of obtaining a vessel (Riku) to travel to the realm of darkness. Master Xehanort who orginally is a true keyblade wielder (he can wield keyblader with keychain) intend to take another true keyblader's body which is Ven. However, the process was interupted by Terra which accidently transform his heart and soul to Terra
=/

Aqua
A princesses, also a keyblader and one of for Master Xehanort's apprentice. Master Xehanort sends her out to find the true keyblade wielder, which met up with Ven. Later, realised the true intention and goal of Master Xehanort. betrays him and help Ven and Terra
Are you saying she is a PoH?
Because if that is what you're saying, in KH1 it is stated there are only 7 princesses of heart, and that they needed all of them to finish the final keyhole.

Ven
Ven the many few true keybladers, a rare species because most keyblade wielders at that time wield artifically created keyblades. Thic can be seen from the screenshot which Terra wears that mechanical armor on his left hand to summon the keyblade. However, he was unable to awaken his true power. After Xehanort kills Ven in the secret trailer, Aqua extracts his heart and soul and place them in Sora. So why does Ven look like Roxas, because when Sora stabs the keyblade into his heart, he releases Ven's heart and soul out. Explains the idea of "Birth by sleep", birth of a new keyblader (Sora) by putting Ven inside him which sleeps in the depth of his heart
If Sora stabbed himself and released Ven's heart, he'd also release his own heart, and Kairi's and that would have created 3 Nobodies, not 2.

Terra
One of the strongest and most intelligent keyblade wielder, but unforunately was not chosen by the keyblade. Became friends with Ven and try to save him from becoming a vessel of Xehanort.
Hmm, in the trailers though, Terra thanks Ven for saving him.

Unforunately, he became the vessel. Terra realise he cannot control Xehanort inside his body, stabs the keyblade into his heart. Xehanort heart, and Terra's body combine to form the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise met. While Terra's heart flows into Riku in order to protect Sora
I also believe Terra became to close to the daarkness like Riku and so he tried to protect him form it, riku reminded him the most of himself and thats why he should have gotten the keyblade.
I think it would have been said before if Riku had two hearts inside of him... (Almost three since Xehanort is also in there).
It's a little far-reaching, the theory, but it certainly is interesting. It would be better if you had more prove to go off of though. And the soul thing practically ends the entire theory.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
But what about Kairi? She fight.

Please. She was handed someone else's Keyblade, using someone else's ability to wield, and took out only one of the weakest heartless ever. Face it, Kairi's worthless. In fact, she had more more worth in KH1 than she did in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back