• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future of the PS3, Price, and Equipment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

I am not using 'leverage' I'm just stating that don't look on google for a site and pick any ol' one. Just buy from a trustworthy site.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Yeah, I've talked to some people who ordered from their and they totally trust the site's owners.

And using leverage over someone to get them to spend more money than they need to and not getting benifited by it makes no sense to me. PSM Magazine in one of their recent issues (can't remember which) says that a $15 HDMI Cable is as reliable as one that costs 60.

Use the extra money to buy Warhawk.
I am not using 'leverage' I'm just stating that don't look on google for a site and pick any ol' one. Just buy from a trustworthy site.
I'm sorry your obviously angry you got ripped off because a best buy employee told you that because he gets paid comission, but learn to read before you post, please.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yes, but before you stated that I had my post in about trustworthy sites. Please, you learn to read times/dates.

Yesterday, 09:31 PM
No, they don't have to be for the PS3 only... however I picked Best Buy because they're more trustworthy then a random google site link.

Also, I helped you with the phone.

Today, 05:08 PM

Yeah, I've talked to some people who ordered from their and they totally trust the site's owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back