• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_freak12

I was just thinking, in a future KH game do you think there could be any additional forms for Sora to learn? What kind would you like?

Personally, I was entirely misled by previews and magazine articles about Forms in KH2. I thought Sora could obtain tons of different identities by fusing with world characters. For example, when Goofy fuses, you get Valor Form. If you fuse with Donald you get Wisdome. But then the world characters are treated as neutral allies used simply in making Master and Final Forms.

I thought, and hope it could be, something like this:

Sora + Mulan (or Shang) = Samurai Sora

Sora + Beast = Werewolf Sora

Sora + Jack Sparrow = Pirate Sora

Really, I think this would be a good concept, having an exclusive form for each world ally.

Feel free to discuss and suggest.:thumbsup:

monkeytoeeater

thats a really good idea, how would you adjust the abilities though to make them relevant to the characters?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Lol. I had thought about that too. Like a drive form that changed pending on what world/character he was partnered with. I think it'd still be another color variation though, but perhaps with a small symbol to show the difference.

sora_freak12

thats a really good idea, how would you adjust the abilities though to make them relevant to the characters?

This would be a bit harder to do, making the abilities match the characters but...

Maybe Werewolf Sora has incredible strength, but the form cuts his HP in half.

Maybe Samurai Sora has incredibly fast attacks, but they are weaker attacks than normally.

Maybe Pirate Sora has a better chance of getting more items from enemies (pirates gamble don't they?) but maybe his strength is a little less or maybe he is unable to use his items or something like that.

Really, it'd be tough to make relevant abilties, but I'm sure there're enough people around here to make up some more forms. Maybe even some scientist who compares every aspect of KH could think of abilities, limitations, leveling up, and stuff like that.

But even without abilities fully thought out, this is a good start.

As for the AsYrsGoBy color variation, I was thinking more of how Space Paranoids Sora and Timeless River Sora actually look surprisingly different from the average Sora.

I.e. Werewolf Sora wears an outift like the beast's , maybe yellow eyes, mild werewolf hair

Samurai = armor, a helmet, those weird poionty ninja shoes

Pirate= puffy, ill-fitting clothes, assorted jewelry

big don mega

sora+jack= helter-skelter
one keyblade
increased strength at the sacrafice of speed
small combos with a deadly finshing move
growth ability- dodge roll

edit- by jack i mean jack skelington

gotegenks

lol, thts a great idea! especially the werewolf sora, but i wonder how zelda would take that? xD

if they let us use ff characters like leon and cloud frequently, maybe it could be badass sora? :D!

Gabo

sora+jack= helter-skelter
one keyblade
increased strength at the sacrafice of speed
small combos with a deadly finshing move
growth ability- dodge roll

edit- by jack i mean jack skelington
I thought thats what limit made up for?
Lol. It was. Uhmmm. I don't think growth abilities would work well with that form though, just because of how many characters theyd have to have.

ShadowKeyMaster

In some dark demension. I dont even know how the f
I was just thinking, in a future KH game do you think there could be any additional forms for Sora to learn? What kind would you like?

Personally, I was entirely misled by previews and magazine articles about Forms in KH2. I thought Sora could obtain tons of different identities by fusing with world characters. For example, when Goofy fuses, you get Valor Form. If you fuse with Donald you get Wisdome. But then the world characters are treated as neutral allies used simply in making Master and Final Forms.

I thought, and hope it could be, something like this:

Sora + Mulan (or Shang) = Samurai Sora

Sora + Beast = Werewolf Sora

Sora + Jack Sparrow = Pirate Sora

Really, I think this would be a good concept, having an exclusive form for each world ally.

Feel free to discuss and suggest.:thumbsup:

that wud be a BAD ASS idea
i wud hope that they plan on doin sumthin like that n the future:thumbup:

Gabo

^ please dont double post just edit

Or quadruple post in this case.
xD

one idea is mickey with sora to make ............. ultamite sora

I picture Sora with Mickey Mouse ears.
Awkward.

And to Chihuahua, yeah. most of those wouldnt work. Roxas and Sora equals Nobody Sora?
Roxas is Sora's nobody..

There already is a Donald and Sora form. And goofy and sora form.

big don mega

that makes sence AsYrsGoBy, so i'm just not throughing in growth ability for this one
sora+kiari= power of love
strongest form that amplifies every stat
only usable in the last boss battle and automatically throughs you into it ffor the whole battle
sora in pink cloths(lol) with 2 keyblades, the oathkeeper and the keyblade kairi gets in KH3

also a more realistic one
sora+riku= darkness sora
strengthens attack and defense but weakens magic and doesn't change speed
long, powerful combos
sora dressed in all black with 2 keyblade, whatever you have equiped and the way to dawn

Gabo

that makes sence AsYrsGoBy, so i'm just not throughing in growth ability for this one
sora+kiari= power of love
strongest form that amplifies every stat
only usable in the last boss battle and automatically throughs you into it ffor the whole battle
sora in pink cloths(lol) with 2 keyblades, the oathkeeper and the keyblade kairi gets in KH3

I don't know how people would feel about Sora in a pink outfit.
xD

well sorry atleast i have imagination
Sounds contagious.
You should get that checked out.
xD

Apollo

Silver Member
Goofy and Donald form.......... ew

eh Sora in a pink outfit was bound to happen

Macabre

Gold Member
A weird form I thought of:

Omnislash Form

Sora+Cloud Strife= Omnislash Sora-A drive form which gives Sora increased power,defense and speed and his attacks become vicious and wide range but he is unable to use magic but he is able to use a special attack,in the form of a limit,the most powerful limit of Cloud,Omnislash,hence the name of the drive form.

About this form:

-Sora uses only one Keyblade but he uses it as how any would use a Zanpato or Greatsword.

-Increases attack power,defense and speed,other stats remain unchanged.

-Combos are short but the attacks do massive amounts of damage and are long ranged.

-No growth ability(Actually,I can't think of any good growth abilities right now,lol)

Apollo

Silver Member
A weird form I thought of:

Omnislash Form

Sora+Cloud Strife= Omnislash Sora-A drive form which gives Sora increased power,defense and speed and his attacks become vicious and wide range but he is unable to use magic but he is able to use a special attack,in the form of a limit,the most powerful limit of Cloud,Omnislash,hence the name of the drive form.

About this form:

-Sora uses only one Keyblade but he uses it as how any would use a Zanpato or Greatsword.

-Increases attack power,defense and speed,other stats remain unchanged.

-Combos are short but the attacks do massive amounts of damage and are long ranged.

-No growth ability(Actually,I can't think of any good growth abilities right now,lol)

Hmmmm very cool I like it! That would be very cool! Think of the possiblitys!

Hmmm what about a Kairi, Riku, and Sora form?

Guys he is reported just ignore him

Gabo

so i raise my rank the more i post
You're supposed to get it higher by posts that actually mean something. Or at least, not spam. And doubleposting?
Yeah.
That's a nono.

Hmmmm very cool I like it! That would be very cool! Think of the possiblitys!

Hmmm what about a Kairi, Riku, and Sora form?

Guys he is reported just ignore him

Thank you.
Second person in three days youve had to report?
xD

Apollo

Silver Member
Anyways if Riku and Sora had a form:

Look: A boy about Riku's hight, with long brown hair, Black,Yellow, and Blue suit

Weapons: The way to dawn, and whatever keyblade you are holding

Power: You can pull off crazy combos, shoot dark energy balls, and use reflect.

Finsher: You go into Keyblade master mode(Or somthing that is more catchy XD) when you have only have two drive bars left. Your attacks do more damge, your faster, and at the finsh of each combo you shoot about 20 dark blasts.

Growth: Give Sora an actual faster run not that teleporting crap Wisdom form gives you.

Macabre

Gold Member
I think the form that Sora,Riku and Kairi combined will be called Friendship Form and it will be a well balanced Form and the Keyblades will be Oblivion,Oathkeeper and maybe the Keyblade Kairi gets during the end of KH2.

I know,a crap idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back