• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

funniest part!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
what did u think was the funniest cutscene in kh2. i still haven't beaten the game but so far the funniest was when sora asked santa if he was on the naughty or nice list and he was all "sorry, but seven yrs ago u said u did not believe in me." what about u guys?

Roxas Sorrows

It wasn't a cutscene, but seeing Sora dance, scared the living shit out of me, at the same time as making me die of laughter.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
jack and sally dancing and while they were dancing sora imagining he was dancing with kh kairi

I

inhiding

The funniest cutscene was when Goofy got hit with that hugeass rock in Hollow Bastion.

overdrive

Orienter
The funniest part was in twilight town when Sora still had his old clothes. This is what happened.
*Sora falls or something*
Donald: Whats wrong Sora?
Sora:YOUR FACE!!!

sarayvonne

when Riku said in the end How was i suposed to face them, and sora said; Like this and made a funny face

and when Sora said Then we can go an see santa ;)

T.K.O.L.

I thought a funny part was when donald saked sora what was so funny he replied your face.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I was laughing so hard when Goofy got hit in the head with that huge rock. Or on the part when Donald said what is so funny, then Sora goes, YOUR FACE. Hahahaha.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I liked the part when Tron just runs and jumps into the MCP.....it wasnt supposed to be funny but it was so random cause everyone was saying their goodbyes and tron just runs and jumps into a giant area where the MCP was.

.:The King:.

The funniest is in Timeless River...

Pete: Hey, have you seen the bad guy?

Sora, Donald, Goofy point at him.

Last edited:

Straw_Hat

exile31 said:
The funniest part was seeing Sora, Donald, and Goofy sing and dance in Atlantica. It was so wierd I went blind for 7 days. Just Kidding.

im goin with this one.Goofy, Donald, and Sora...singing...dancing...quite comical

RikusGirl55

I have a lot but I'll just name two and I haven't beaten the game yet but here are my two:
When Diz asked Ansem why he let him see the train and Ansem replied "Because he didn't get to go to the beach!" haha it was just so funny the way he said it...and coming from Ansem.

Another thing I thought was funny was when your playing as Roxas and walk over to Seifer and his friends and the girl..i cant remember her name goes
Thieves! and points...it was really unexpected for me

Nobodie

When Rikku said "How i'm i going to face every one after i gave in to the darkness then sora says Like this" then he makes a funny face, BAHAHAhaha

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Funnies: (No Particular Order)

1. When one of the soilders punched Sora flat in the jaw,(bursts out laughing) then they all got into a fight. Then Sora says to Mulan "Hey! Who's side are you on!? I just got SLUGGED!"

2. When Sora said "Who'd a wimp like you get into Organization XIII?" Then Demyx gave him a girly squeel and backed up like a little girl.

3. When Goofy got hit by that gigantic boulder. That was frickin hilarious! Then he was ko'd on the grown not moving an inch!

4. When Will Turner hit Jack Sparrow in the back with that paddle. The expression on Jack's face was priceless!

5. After you beat Jafar, Jafar says "No not again! How could I be beaten by a street rat? Then Sora stops his carpet just to say "Don't mess with street rats!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back