• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full KH Manga List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inu117

Hey everyone, i have a quick question. Im looking to buy the kingdom hearts manga but im running into a problem where i dont know which ones i need to buy. This is what i have so far, KH1 Final Mix Book 1, KH1 Final Mix 2, KH Chain Book 1, KH Chain Book 2, KH 358/2 Books 1-5, (now this is where i get confused) the wiki says there are 7 books for KH2 but i have seen two books in a store that claims to be the first one and the second but it has the thirds cover art? So basically what i am asking is from the list above am i missing any of the books and is there a final mix version of KH2 where the books are condensed? Also if you know of a link or a store where i can buy them all at once it would be great if you could leave a link (English)! Thanks everyone!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey everyone, i have a quick question. Im looking to buy the kingdom hearts manga but im running into a problem where i dont know which ones i need to buy. This is what i have so far, KH1 Final Mix Book 1, KH1 Final Mix 2, KH Chain Book 1, KH Chain Book 2, KH 358/2 Books 1-5, (now this is where i get confused) the wiki says there are 7 books for KH2 but i have seen two books in a store that claims to be the first one and the second but it has the thirds cover art? So basically what i am asking is from the list above am i missing any of the books and is there a final mix version of KH2 where the books are condensed? Also if you know of a link or a store where i can buy them all at once it would be great if you could leave a link (English)! Thanks everyone!
KINGDOM HEARTS II Volume 1 omnibus will contain the original volumes 1-2 as well as half of 3. Volume 2 omnibus collects the remaining half of volume 3 with volumes 4-5. So the image below is books half of 3, 4 and 5 out of the 7.

Amano_KingdomHearts_II_v2_TP-e1373406690933.jpg

Yen Press, the publishers of the manga, condenses the manga into less volumes, so out of the 7, this would be the 3rd and 4th book.
Now to buy it, you can try these links, but I'm not sure if they still work/have them in stock; Barnes & Noble | Amazon | RightStuf

Here's the main search for all the manga on the Barnes and Nobel site, which you can do for Amazon and RightStuf. You can throw all the manga into a cart and purchase them all in one go :)

Hopefully that was helpful. I'm not that good at remembering information off the top of my head.

Inu117

KINGDOM HEARTS II Volume 1 omnibus will contain the original volumes 1-2 as well as half of 3. Volume 2 omnibus collects the remaining half of volume 3 with volumes 4-5. So the image below is books half of 3, 4 and 5 out of the 7.

Yen Press, the publishers of the manga, condenses the manga into less volumes, so out of the 7, this would be the 3rd and 4th book.
Now to buy it, you can try these links, but I'm not sure if they still work/have them in stock; Barnes & Noble | Amazon | RightStuf

Here's the main search for all the manga on the Barnes and Nobel site, which you can do for Amazon and RightStuf. You can throw all the manga into a cart and purchase them all in one go :)

Hopefully that was helpful. I'm not that good at remembering information off the top of my head.

Thank you very much this was helpful! Im assuming then that 3-5 for the 358/2 have not yet been published in English?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not yet, but volume 3 is due for release very soon! (March 25th).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thank you very much this was helpful! Im assuming then that 3-5 for the 358/2 have not yet been published in English?

No they haven't. Days Volume 3 will come out March. Expect 4 & 5 sometime this year, and the KH2 manga to resume publication as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back