• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Frustrating much?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Yes it is very frusterating.

I want to be able to play it all the way through before 9th grade starts.

And so yea, I'm hoping soon, like in july or early august.

Otherwise, it would just suck. >.>

Same here, I will probably not be able to focus on the game with high school. I hear that things get tough right from the get go where I'm going, so there will be little time for me to play BBS.

NeoEevee

I think they'll announce it at E3. And the whole world shall know if it does, because my Fangirl Trill of Death will inform them. >w>;

Waiting is hard, isn't it? Ah well, I have four other KH games to replay in the meantime... on proud mode, too. :3

They'll probably start running commericals on Disney Channel, Cartoon Network, and maybe Nickelodeon after E3 (and I'll have to stop watching those channels or else I'll lose my mind), and they'll put the release date at late July or August. Then it'll get delayed until September. |3

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Yeah, those bastards are gonna make us wait until E3 for anything. A trailer, release date. They will literally make one trailer for this game at E3. Short, and probably useless except for finding out VA's. Then two weeks after E3 we'll start seeing commercials, then two weeks after that we'll have the game.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, those bastards are gonna make us wait until E3 for anything. A trailer, release date. They will literally make one trailer for this game at E3. Short, and probably useless except for finding out VA's. Then two weeks after E3 we'll start seeing commercials, then two weeks after that we'll have the game.

Hopefully .

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
it'll be here sooner then you know :) have they made any official annoncements of voice actors?

None that I know of. Pretty long info drought we're in, huh?

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
I don't think we'll see commercials until a few days before the game is out. I don't remember seeing commercials for Days until I got the game, which was a day after its release.

Really?? That's interesting because I recall seeing a bunch of 358/2 Days at least a month before it came out & being mad that I couldn't get it because I don't have a DS. When it comes to advertisments, each KH game I know of have had commercials that have come out (with the exception of Coded) a month or two prior to game coming out. So I'm pretty confident they'll have trailers yet again :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This; I want.

I'd be nice for that to happen considering we knew a few months ago that there was some kind of voice acting going on. Should be done by now. I bet it will pull one of those super hype things. After E3 every other commercial on networks that advertise games will have the commercial playing and say something like "Out (Summer Month) 2010" Then all of a sudden we won't know what to do with ourselves with the explosion of information we will get.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

it's almost, ALMOST, starting to make me
fuuuuuuu.png

Sempied

It's more frustrating that SE put it on summers borderline end.

The only thing in between then to occupy me will be BlazBlue Continuum Shift, and Persona 3 Portable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back