• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Frustrated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi3.0

Every time my sister and her husband come to visit I all ways have to give up my room and its driving me cazy.:cursing:I tell my parents this and they dont even care, their like your our last child you have to give up your room.:thumbdown:I really hate when my brother-in-law sleeps in my bed. Every time he leaves I want to burn my bed.: Have you ever had to give up your room for someone???

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
ya i have. its not the best feeling in the world. but maybe you can find a comprimise or something. comprimise is probably the only way to solve this.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
..........You're asking for Internet help because you have to give up your room? Wow. Here's my advice: GET OVER IT. I mean really, how long are your sister and her husband staying? If it's only for a few days, there's no need to get mad about it.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
..........You're asking for Internet help because you have to give up your room? Wow. Here's my advice: GET OVER IT. I mean really, how long are your sister and her husband staying? If it's only for a few days, there's no need to get mad about it.

I second that. Its not like they're staying there forever. Hell, even I had to give up my room for my bro, but I didn't care. And even if he did have a wife I still wouldn't care.

P.S. Don't forget to change the sheets...

Kairi3.0

My sister stays a couple of months sometimes. The last time she stayed I had to put another bed in my room and in order to do that I had to take most of my stuff out and room is very tiny:thumbdown:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I rather enjoy sleeping somewhere either than my own bed in the house. When people come, I head downstairs, open up the bed-couch, and sleep on that until however long those people stay.

Really, don't make a big deal of it. Whining and moaning really shows you shouldn't have your own room, as it's a sign of immaturity. Be patient and sleep elsewhere.

^_^

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
When my dad visits when then one os us just sleeps on the sofa which I like more on my bed or in a sleeping bag on the ground. My family visits they don't sleep in my bed that much you just have to get over it.

Last edited:

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
To frozen fate: ^I really can't say I agree with you in any way.

But, seriously....its not that big of deal. I do find it unusaul that you have to give up your room; I've never heard of guest kicking a resident of a house out of their room; but it doesn't matter. At least you have a place to sleep.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I find it quite relaxing and comforting, acein. Granted, I'm weird like that, but who cares.

Kairi 3.0, did you consider asking to put up a hammoc kin your basement? I did that once... very comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back