• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*Friends in your Heart Fanclub*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
More than 10! At least at our house right Oathy?
Anyways, there are times where Riku is still enemies with Sora and those are times where he isn't controled by the darkness. But still, now in KH2, Riku saw through his ways and was in complete sorryyness and did his best to make up for it. They are now even better friends than they are now! Thumbs up to you Riku!! and kisses out to Sora!

Awards
Yeah? Well not much has happened here. But yeah. This is a really great club. Just needs more TRUE members. In the mean time, do you think their friendship has gotten any stronger from KH 1? I think so! They have shown more concern for one another than before and that is really awesome!

Awards
REALLY?!?!? Can you tell me more? We didn't play Chain of Memories because we obviously don't have a gameboy.......So do go on! What else? What happened? SPILL!

Awards
Of course we beat KH1, and KH2.....but we don't have COM. And the cut scenes say nothing. They only spill info about KH2..........go on.......

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
anywyas, the road that appears after Kingdom Hearts dissapears is the road Sora, Donald and Goofy take. They find Pluto along the way and follow him. But eventualy, they loose him and keep following the path. but one night, Sora sees a strange man after he wakes up.

Post when you catch up

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
alright...

The man says, "Your destiny is further down this road. But to claim it, you must loose your dearest memories." So, Sora head down the road and sees this castle. *cue game title* This place is called Castle Oblivion. This is where some on the Organization stays. Sora, Donald and Gooy walking inside. Donald and Gooy's clothes change back to their KH1 clothes(they were wearing their classic outfits before this). Goofy and Donald notice their clothes had changed. Then, Sora sees the man from earlier.

I'll let you catch up. I love to leave cliffhangers. That's my I have 2 parts of my Axel fic.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
ok,

The man, some people know as an Unknown, sees Sora. They talk. Donald tries to cast Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder on him. The Unknow explains that this is a special castle, He says this is Castle Oblivion. Every magic spell hey have learned have gone and they have forgotten it. You see, Castle Oblivion deals with memories. The higher you go up, the more you forget, yet Sora starts to remember, also. The Unknown also explains this by saying," To remember is to forget and to forget is to remember." Donald and Goofy dissapear and the Unknown gives Sora a card. He tells Sora to use it on the door in front of him. Sora uses it and there is abright white light.

read on

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
no,

The white light fades out and Sora ends up in Traverse Town. He is wandering how he got there. The Unknown appears and tells Sora the card was made from his memories.

*Practace battle against Unknown*

Donald and Goofy come back. They tell Sora they don't know where they have been. Unknown dissapears. ***SKIP*** Sora finds Leon. He greets Leon, but he wanders how he knows his name. Sora asks Leon his he remembers him. Leon says he dosen't.***SKIP*** Leon leads Sora to Aerith and Yuffie. HE asks them if they remember him. Aerith dose for a second because she thinks she has seen him before. He is dissapointed. oras heads out of the room and to 3rd District.

read this, and I'll have more

Awards
Okay yeah......whats with the skips? Anyways, Axel son 13 where are you? Youre telling me whats going on. Okay so now what??? Got any links or videos to show me so you don't have to go explaning everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back