• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*Friends in your Heart Fanclub*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
This fanclub is dedicated to our favorite pair of buddies Sora and Riku!

Just one rule:

I mean friends...

As in 'just friends'...

As in...

NO YAOI!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If you ever went "Awww" at the part when Sora was finally reunited with Riku, then this is for you!

"Riku! I've finally found you! Why couldn't you've told me you were okay??"

"You mean you've forgotten? I'll tell you why...Because I'm not a total sap like you."

"Say that again!"

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Oathkeeper said:
This fanclub is dedicated to our favorite pair of buddies Sora and Riku!

Just one rule:

I mean friends...

As in 'just friends'...

As in...

NO YAOI!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If you ever went "Awww" at the part when Sora was finally reunited with Riku, then this is for you!

"Riku! I've finally found you! Why couldn't you've told me you were okay??"

"You mean you've forgotten? I'll tell you why...Because I'm not a total sap like you."

"Say that again!"
hey could i join sora and riku are great friends

Awards
OATHY!!! You didn't tell me about this!! I'm tellin!!!!!!!! Now I have to settle for being member 3 no wait 4.........GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Haha! Axel's son beat you here! Oh well, you two can chat your little heads off in here, as long as you stick to the subject!

Any more buyers?

Oh well, any of you misuse 'Eternal Session?'

Or what I mean to say: 'overuse-the-limit-attack-for-every-little-battle-regardless-if-it's-one-measely-enemy-or-not'???

Awards
Dunno but I hope Axel and Roxas are in it!!!
Anyways, What is the highest hits people have for them? Oathy correct me if I'm wrong(and I know you will) but I think ours is 217. But if someone got a higher score do let me know where you guys did it okay? We are trying to beat the score we got with Tron but thats not easy. He has a 3hundred something and Rikus/Sora score comes in at what 5th place!?!?!?!?!

Awards
Yeah well thats only because we used it on Xemnas. And that is during the part where we are trying to defeat Xemnas. So as far as the journal is concerned, the max thet we have is 223 hits!! But yeah if you want to count it then, its 2nd place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back