• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fourth Episode of Kingdom Hearts Mysteries - The Foretellers' Prophecy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaredcr

Re: Fourth Episode of Kingdom Hearts Mysteries - The Foretellers' Prophecy

Alright, so hear me out.

The Foretellers all have Eyes on the head to the chain of their Keyblade, correct? Xehanort has the same in his Birth By Sleep form. Here are my hypothesis:

-​Xehanort inherited the Keyblade
-Xehanort is a Foreteller
-Xehanort isn't really Xehanort, it's more body-switching
-Multi-Verse Theory?
-Xehanort is a Nobody (hence the X in his name, and everything we thought we knew about Xemnas and Ansem would be a lie.)

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: Fourth Episode of Kingdom Hearts Mysteries - The Foretellers' Prophecy

-​Xehanort inherited the Keyblade
I would say that he inherited, but rather he willingly let a force inside of him in exchange for enough power to venture other worlds.

-Xehanort is a Foreteller
It's possible he's the Sixth Apprentice (that never became a Foreteller, nor was assigned a Book of Prophecy), or he's being possessed by the Sixth Apprentice.

-Xehanort isn't really Xehanort, it's more body-switching
I think Xehanort IS Xehanort, just that he willingly let his body become the vessel of the Sixth Apprentice.

-Multi-Verse Theory?
I doubt Mr. Nomura would complicate the plot even more with Multi-Universe thrown in. We have enough as it is with our "regulated" time-traveling (lol).

-Xehanort is a Nobody (hence the X in his name, and everything we thought we knew about Xemnas and Ansem would be a lie.)
I don't think so. I think Xehanort is Xehanort's name. It's possible Xehanort was possessed by the Sixth Apprentice after he left the Land of Departure (or perhaps even during his training, seeing as how he inquired to Young Eraqus about stuff Eraqus and their Master only knew).
What might be possible is that Xehanort created a Nobody after he removed his heart from it (and I think Nomura said something along the lines of leaving that particular topic in the air). What if his "Nobody" is bearing the Sixth Foreteller's heart and has been observing everything all along? Waiting for the right moment to strike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back