• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Forgotten Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I've been thinking about some old Disney videos that Disney could invest in. To name a few are: Bambi, Robin Hood, Old Yeller, and some others that BlackCriticGuy mentioned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Scbtv-nU0Y">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Scbtv-nU0Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I also think that they could bring back some old series, but that's a story for another day.

I really think Robin Hood could profit from some CGI instead of being made into a live action with human actors, but that's just my preference. I just don't think anthropomorphic characters don't get a lot of attention in Disney. They could also fix the pace of the movie and also it's weak spots.

Old Yeller might be harder since it's content isn't really appropriate for a G-rated audience, considering that the kid had to kill his pet dog because the dog got infected with rabies. Maybe, it would benefit from a PG-rating. Children will have to learn hard lessons in the future, the same could also be said for Bambi.

What do you guys think? What forgotten Disney movie should be remade? I mean, Mulan, The Lion King, Dumbo, the Jungle Book, Beauty and The Beast get so much attention, so why not bring back a film that didn't do so well and build upon its strengths and lessen its weaknesses. Bambi already had a midquel and I think the reason that Disney didn't presume a sequel for it was because of an ongoing lawsuit.

Rix

:)
Awards
The Black Cauldron? I know that it didn't do well at the box office and Disney isn't exactly proud of it. But I think Disney should give it another shot and make a live action version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back