• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those saying Sora only has 1 keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akriloth

Alright, I was reading a thread in which many people were saying that Sora only has one keyblade, and that whenever he dualwields, the keyblade temporarily splits. Just let me say:

WRONG, MONKEYS! WRONG!

Sora does in fact have two keyblades. Remember way back when you played KH2, after Sora woke up? Yen Sid gave him the info on Nobodies, the fairies gave him the new clothes, AND Yen Sid gave him a new keyblade. Now count with me kiddies:

1 keyblade + 1 keyblade = 2 keyblades!!!

Now to screw with the heads of the 'Keyblade Splits' people, ponder this.
Roxas has 3 keyblades!!

o_O
What? Really?

YES

If you watch [Deep Dive] carefully, after Roxas throws Oblivion, Kingdom appears to replace it. So that means Roxas has access to 3 keyblades: Oblivion, Oathkeeper, Kingdom.

Way back, Nomura even stated: Roxas has 3 keyblades, but he only has two hands.

Now then, for those people all hyped up on using ASAS and Deep Dive for theories: DON'T DO IT.
ASAS and Deep Dive, at the time of thier conception, were CONCEPTS, not canon or fact.
Doing this would be like saying, "Well in the birth by sleep trailerthere are 12 Fenrirs so that must mean that the crossroads is a place where universes meet and there are at least 12 other Sora's who have beaten Sephiroth and then...."

It's dumb.

ASAS, Deep Dive, Birth By Sleep 1 and 2 = Concept= Nothing definite.

A theory based on fact is shaky enough, but to build it on a not so well rounded concept? You're just asking for it to be shot down.

RECAP:
Concept scenes are just that, concept.
The keyblades don't split, there's just more than one.
Roxas has 3 keyblades.
Sora has 2 keyblades.

BONUS INFO: While I'm on the subject, for those who think it, Kairi's keyblade is not WttD in a different form. All you need to do is look into the novels(Tetsura approved), and you'll find out that an inexplicable thought came over Riku, and that the keyblade appeared out of nowhere, but he knew he was supposed to give it to Kairi. INEXPLICABLE.

Hope you kiddies have had enough.

Akriloth/Xalthorik

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yes Sora only has 1 Keyblade. Roxas has 1 bacaue of him being Sora's Nobody and that Sora can Duel weild so he can too. Keyblades Split when duel weilding. get over it.

A

Audo

Deep Dive is a concept video. The scene in KH2 is the canon version of it.
The scene in KH2 has Roxas with only one Keyblade after he throws it to Riku.
Sora only has one Keyblade. Roxas only has one Keyblade. Riku only has one Keyblade.
Duel Wielding is when the Keyblade splits. They don't get another one.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Deep Dive is a concept video. The scene in KH2 is the canon version of it.
The scene in KH2 has Roxas with only one Keyblade after he throws it to Riku.
Sora only has one Keyblade. Roxas only has one Keyblade. Riku only has one Keyblade.
Duel Wielding is when the Keyblade splits. They don't get another one

Thanks for reiterating what I said XD

Aluminumticket

Where is everyone getting these novel translations? Like the 'Riku's inexplicable thought' thing?

Oh man, I hope it's not just 'I can't read Japanese, and I just ordered it, lazy'. 'Cause my hopes would then = Crushed.

A

Audo

dude roxas has 3 we know sora has more than three keyblades if you pay attention to kingom hearts
Maybe you need to pay attention to Kingdom Hearts.
Sora only has one Keyblade. But, he has many Keychains.
Keychains are things he adds to his ONE Keyblade that changes its shape,design and attributes. Yet, he still only has one Keyblade.
Keyblade =/= Keychain.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
even better a vid.-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNgZXjwWzyc

are you referring to the part where sora has his keyblade with the two keyblades floating? sora took roxas's keyblades, and then later roxas took them back. i see no part where roxas had 3 keyblades, because when roxas had his keyblades taken away he only used his nobody-symbol light attack. and he could only use that attack because he had his weapon taken away; one keyblade split in two

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
dude roxas has 3 we know sora has more than three keyblades if you pay attention to kingom hearts

Lol, no.
Those are KEYCHAINS (Like R-K said).
Not keyblades.
The Kingdom Key is the Keyblade.
Which means, he has many Keychains; only one Keyblade.
So its you that needs to pay more attention to Kingdom Hearts. :/

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
This was the first thread I read too. This day is going great.
FACEPALM.jpg

TWILIGHT DUST

isn't the keyblade bent over memories or something. roxas may have 3 keyblades, but as far as i know, each is a memory of SORA, KAIRI, AND RIKU.technically it's one divided among memories of them. don't say WELL HE CAN'T REMEMBER because he knows how to wield it just fine. that means that he remembers.:cursing::closedeyes:

C

Colours

Yes Sora only has 1 Keyblade. Roxas has 1 bacaue of him being Sora's Nobody and that Sora can Duel weild so he can too. Keyblades Split when duel weilding. get over it.

Yes.
Roxas has one, but the keyblade split into two.
Making it Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back