• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the Super-obsessed fans...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sympathy

Haha. It's safe to say all of you are creative! =D

If you can, try to post pictures of some of the stuff you made.

sora510

I'm like one of like 3 kids in the school that like this game and are getting it. I'm like super-obsessed with it and my friend is like semi-obsessed...

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I think I mention the Organizatiuon XIII to them at least a few times each day!! And they have no idea what Im talkin about!!

Chigiri

Sympathy said:
Haha. It's safe to say all of you are creative! =D

If you can, try to post pictures of some of the stuff you made.

Hey, good idea! When I can, I'll post the pics up as the gifts come along...

E

Eclipse

DualKeyBladerX said:
Well in my case, I´m really REALLYYY obsesessed with Kh. it´s a shame all my friends in college think it´s childish !!! FOR GOD´S SAKE!!!!! I´m 19 right now, was born in cancun, méxico. and there´s no one!!! NO ONE!! around who likes KH. lol it´s funny ´cause i´m always inviting friends to show them and tell them the Whole Story oh KH, and they are like.... ( mmm.....and that´s a game??!! :s )

MARCH 28th !!! it´s almost HERE!!! GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD ALMOST 4 YEARS OF waitinggg!!! thankss thankss!! ( damm...i forgot i have to wait until april 13, cause i have to wait for my aunt to go to U.S.) anyway it´s not that much of waiting!!!

Long Live KH!!!!!!!!!

you live in cancun?? awesome. i go to merida a lot during the year. mexico is awesome!! i have a bunch of friends down there.

anyways. YES IT IS ALMOST HERE LESS THAN 3 WEEKS AWAY. i can't believe it, something we waited for so long is actually here!! (well..er..almost) :D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I always get the feelin that its too good to be true........BUT IT IS!!!!!W00T!!!! MOST OF MY SCHOOL STUFF IS COMPLETED SO KH2 IS NOW ON A CLEAR ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
some of u r lucky i know some people that play the game/played the game but they r just not as obsessed as me and have not even played com so i cant be like "hey what do u think is up with the order?" cause theyll be like "wtf r u talking about what is the order" so i keep my obsessive thoughts inside my head but i think its cool what u r doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back