• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the Super-obsessed fans...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chigiri

Oathkeeper01 said:
We'll I know I am very obssesive, and you too Chigiri, and your friends................So we are very obbsessive, and I know theres alot of people on this forum who are obbsessive!!!!!!!!!!!

*cheers* Go obsessiveness!

But the major point of sharing the extent of our obsessiveness is that at least we're doing something productive with it. After all, now I'll have cute little stuffed paopu's hanging from my lamp. It's like a temporary paopu tree until I can give the gifts away ^_^

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Chigiri said:
*cheers* Go obsessiveness!

But the major point of sharing the extent of our obsessiveness is that at least we're doing something productive with it. After all, now I'll have cute little stuffed paopu's hanging from my lamp. It's like a temporary paopu tree until I can give the gifts away ^_^

yes the only KH things I have are all the papers I have drawn with KH on it!!..............yeah......

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Thas cool......man I wish I had KH fanatics to hang with.....

KingdomSealer

i feel the same way, really no one i know really likes KH so it sucks when i talk to people about it there like WHAT? and i try to explain it to them and they dont understand. but aleast there are people here at the forums who are into KH so much i feel releif.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yeah, its great to have found a place for kh fanatics to talk about this game as much as they want!! I havent been on in a while, I came back about a couple weeks ago!! Prolly cause we're all excited for the game now more than ever....

prod44

well first I thought i was the only KH fan....but I was wrong, I have found other ppl out there, but no one nearly as obsessed...lol...

but whay u guys does sound cool....and weird lol

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I want a papou keychain..I ahve like one KH friend and both of use are major riku fangirls. xD
for kh2 she's a zexion(so am I >.>)
but Demyx is like whoa for me xD -points to sig-

ya...i think it's cute what you guys are doing.

Chigiri

Oathkeeper01 said:
yeah, its great to have found a place for kh fanatics to talk about this game as much as they want!! I havent been on in a while, I came back about a couple weeks ago!! Prolly cause we're all excited for the game now more than ever....

You know, I think that's probably true for me too. Before COM was released, I put my KH obsession on halt for months, just because it's easier to deal with the anticipation, but now that the release date is near, we're doing all this stuff...it's like a light switch! lol

DualKeyBladerX

Well in my case, I´m really REALLYYY obsesessed with Kh. it´s a shame all my friends in college think it´s childish !!! FOR GOD´S SAKE!!!!! I´m 19 right now, was born in cancun, méxico. and there´s no one!!! NO ONE!! around who likes KH. lol it´s funny ´cause i´m always inviting friends to show them and tell them the Whole Story oh KH, and they are like.... ( mmm.....and that´s a game??!! :s )

MARCH 28th !!! it´s almost HERE!!! GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD ALMOST 4 YEARS OF waitinggg!!! thankss thankss!! ( damm...i forgot i have to wait until april 13, cause i have to wait for my aunt to go to U.S.) anyway it´s not that much of waiting!!!

Long Live KH!!!!!!!!!

Chigiri

DualKeyBladerX said:
MARCH 28th !!! it´s almost HERE!!! GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD ALMOST 4 YEARS OF waitinggg!!! thankss thankss!! ( damm...i forgot i have to wait until april 13, cause i have to wait for my aunt to go to U.S.) anyway it´s not that much of waiting!!!

Long Live KH!!!!!!!!!

You have to wait that long?! That would kill me a thousand times over! (well, now that I think of it, if we waited that long, a few extra days wouldn't really do permanent damage...unless they run out of copies) I'm hoping to get my copy as soon as humanely possible.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Yes!!! Long Live Kh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 Years Of Waiting And Now Its Just 20--sumthin Days Until Its Here!!!!!! Auggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I mean I was in the 5th grade when I first plyed KH, now, Im almost finished with my AP 8th grade class!!! W00T!! NOW KH2 IS FINALLY COMING AND SO IS SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!! W00T AGAIN!!!!!!!

DualKeyBladerX

Well in fact i could get it on march 29, ´cause it arrives early in cancun, but......the prize would be like 900 pesos ( 90 or so U.S. dollars)... and i´m really running out of money, i´ll stick with the 49.90 Us, you got!!! you americans are so lucky !!! LOL

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
--so Psyched For Kh2!!!!!!!!its As If Nothin Else In This World Matters Cause Of Kh2!!!!!!!!!!i Cant Wait!!!!!! I know its been said many times but, I cant hold it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W00T!!!!!!!!W00t!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKing'sGuard

It's great for everyone in the states but you gotta think how much it sucks for all people in Europe. Man they don't get it till August possibly Fall at earliest

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
TheKing'sGuard said:
It's great for everyone in the states but you gotta think how much it sucks for all people in Europe. Man they don't get it till August possibly Fall at earliest

I know I feel sorry for Europeans........:(

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We are counting down the days... obbsessing over it more and more.

Last edited:

Magnaboy1234

ever noticed that? how you get a game and no one else has it but yet it's sold millions of copies? lol weird, eh?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Magnaboy1234 said:
ever noticed that? how you get a game and no one else has it but yet it's sold millions of copies? lol weird, eh?

yeah........thats weird.....lots of great games yet me and a few class mates are the only ones who play KH.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back