• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the Love of Sora!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I don't think so. Can't trust anything you see on the net. Take it with a grain of salt. Axel.. Sora's father.. Lmfao. That's rich. When Axel looks about 20 or so.. Oh yeah.. I'm sure he would be Sora's father. The mother must be Larxene. Lmao =D

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X
^ LOL!!!:D I wonder who put the "Dramatic Hearts information" in there:D

DiZ also has a life long goal to destroy the Jewish Bankers and start his own Yuri TV Channel. Handsome is enlisted to help DiZ in this goal. DiZ ends up obtaining the rights to a TV Broadcasting Station after Luke destroys the Jewish Bankers.

Organization XIII is also known to go by the name of The Jewish Bankers.

^HAhaha LOL!!!

Last edited:

onyxrhapsody87

The minute I saw that I literally fell out of my chair laughing... in the middle of a public library... Just thought I share this info with my loving fellow members... So many people reference the wikipedia that people start believing everything there...

The_Watcher

MyInnerFred said:
LMFAO! I just realized that someone added Dramatic Hearts "information" to the KH2 section. XD

DiZ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DiZ#Kingdom_Hearts_II

The Jewish Bankers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_XIII#Background

Wait if they do that isn't that against copyright laws and they should have to pay you..... (realises that MyInnerFred copied The Kingdom Hearts Cutscene for dramatic Hearts and Square can sue him for millions) ..... I'll be quite now.

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X
These acts eventually branded Axel as a traitor by Saix, as the Organization had its own plan regarding Kairi. Axel, starting to realize that he was wrong to stop Roxas from achieving the goal of "being whole", sacrificed himself to save Sora from Nobodies with a kamikaze attack.

Axel is Sora's father.
onyxrhapsody87, is that the info that you read??

Edit: Inner check the information about Roxas at Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_XIII#Background

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
LMFAO! That was...ridiculous. That would make a good, retarded twist.

Besides, you are all wrong! Sora is Cloud's and Aerith's love child! See the resemblance.

Sora does look like their child. Cloud's spiky hair with Aerith's brown hair color, and Cloud's blue eyes. I'm telling you people!!:D

Please know that I'm joking.

Yoda_Mickey

I wonder if KH3 will reveal everyone's parents... I'm always wondering about them... (They DO have parents. You hear Sora's mom in KH1 and in also in KH1 Riku's all like "We may never see our parents again" and stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back