• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For anyone who cares, I won't be able to get on for...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, to all my buds who care, I'm going back to my moms this week and as far as I know we don't have the internet there. This means that I won't be able to get on for awhile. I just wanted to say bye early so that anyone who cares has a chance to say what they will. I don't know; it could be a week before I get on, or it could be next summer. Do what you want with the information, and I'll talk to you all later.

Ellusion Revived

El Mariachi
That sucks, sorry that u have 2 go back home. I hope that we that we could talk again later on. U've been a good friend and bud, i'll miss u goodbye.

Well, it's not really a bad thing that I'm going home bacause I was just staying with my dad for the summer and miss home. And I'm most definitely not leaving the site permanently, I just wanted to let you guys know I might not be on for awhile.

I won't forget any of you, and I'll hopefully be able to talk to y'all soon. Last time I talked to my mom, she said she was planning on getting the Internet so I might not have to wait at all...I don't know, I'll just have to wait and see.

P

Prince_of_Light

Why Cant You Convince Your Mom To Get A Computer???!!!!!!!

>_<;

My mom has a computer, just not the Internet. I found out today that we're getting the internet soon though, and I'll be going to my aunts house on the weekdays so I can get on the internet then. I guess I won't be gone much after all. :D

rikubaka67

Awards
hopefully u'll get the net soon at ur mom's house, and u'll be able 2 come back online. have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back