• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Food For Thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Atomsk

Just like the title suggests, here you are.
[video=youtube;eAaQNACwaLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/video]
This is not to voice an opinion, but rather to encourage thought on United States government, so please don't be too quick to label me as a conspiracy theorist or whack job.

Last edited:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Since when the hell can you upload that big of stuff on youtube that is what I want to know.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since when the hell can you upload that big of stuff on youtube that is what I want to know.

Certain accounts can. I know that companies can upload long videos. And some old accounts prior to the changes can...And I know if you can compress the size enough you can get long videos as well.

Lord Atomsk

There could be no more appropriate response to this thread, bud.
Never stated that it was my opinion, just made this thread to encourage conversation about opinions on political leaders in the United States and policies, probably should have made the original post larger... I'm not saying I believe in a global conspiracy, but the video does draw attention to some important issues, an example of which is the Obama administration's approach to the war in Iraq.

Quick note: I'm not a fan of either political party by any means, it doesn't take much to see that both parties are insanely corrupted and their representatives are lying through their teeth most of the time.

Awards
You could have encouraged that discussion without posting two hours of insane ramblings.

By the way, uploading longer videos to YouTube just requires you to have a Director's Account.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
More examples of misleadingly intertwined information, with mere a few real problems placed as the gems and complete basis for the exaggeration. Interesting as shit when you're tweaked. Other than that, just thick-headed conspiracy without even enough evidence to bring it to court.

It could just me being out of my mind, but I did find it strange that their proposed next step is pretty close to what is happening currently. When was that video made? Seemed set to about last summer. Eerie predictions, but again, predictable enough without having to be associated with conspiracy theories.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Quick, we must stop them before they create proxy AIs that take over the world and trample all over freedom of speech with their censorship of words like la-li-lu-le-lo.

Oh crap...

Lord Atomsk

You could have encouraged that discussion without posting two hours of insane ramblings.

By the way, uploading longer videos to YouTube just requires you to have a Director's Account.

It could have been achieved through other means, but even though alot of this is just speculation and theories it can lead to thinking in ways you wouldn't normally about these topics, listening to conspiracy theories challenges your beliefs in things some people otherwise don't put that much thought into. If nothing else, posting something like that would increase a person's desire to put more research into the topics he/she is unsure about more effectively than just talking about one topic, this covers alot of them and gives a sort of personalized checklist to whoever watches it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back