• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Foo Fighters Greatest Hits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbits

For the past 15 years the Foo Fighters have been writing some of the best rock this world has ever known, and over that same period have well made their mark as a musical force to be reckoned with. Who knew that the once drummer for Nirvana, Dave Grohl, was destined to be a frontman that had this talent and potential within him. After talking about the music itself, you can't forget too add the humor and creativity of Dave shown through their videos. I could go on and on about my love for the Foos, but lets cut to the chase

With 6 brilliant albums under their belt, Foo Fighters Greatest Hits is born. This compilation includes the renowned singles of the Foo's career and three previously unreleased songs, two of which are new singles. The tracklist is as follows:

1. All My Life
2. Best Of You
3. Everlong
4. The Pretender
5. My Hero
6. Learn To Fly
7. Times Like These
8. Monkey Wrench
9. Big Me
10. Breakout
11. Long Road To Ruin
12. This is a Call
13. Skin and Bones
14. Wheels
15. Word Forward
16. Everlong (acoustic)

All of the songs listed are amazing, but as a fan its hard to single out these songs from the rest. I personally think that their entire discography should be their greatest hits, but that's just me :lol:

I recommend this to anyone who loves amazing music that is from the heart

LONG LIVE THE FOOS!!!!

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Cant wait till Galen sees this.

I think its a bit strange that they are making a greatest hits, I doubt they will be stopping any time soon.

baconbits

Cant wait till Galen sees this.

I think its a bit strange that they are making a greatest hits, I doubt they will be stopping any time soon.

Yea they already have 6 albums (7 if you count the two-disc "In Your Honor"), which is pretty impressive in the time span of 15 years and well enough to make a greatest hits. And no signs of wearing out. I have a feeling they're going to have another greatest hits

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Whoever tagged this, please dont.

As much as I dont really like to admit it, I love 'Wheels'. If this is the end of FF its a great song to go out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back