• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
OML, Oreo, I swear my fangirl side completely orgasmed when I saw your sig. We must match! *runs to make Sev sig*

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Thanks guys! :D I like your new sig too, Yunie!

Omg Kya. Snape IS the secks isn't he?

Okay, I'm putting the first half up, because the second half is crap and I need to fix it. And my dear mother is forcing me off the comp. -.-;;

Chapter 25~*

Taro stepped back, obviously shocked. That wasn’t possible. How could his father pulled something like this off? He killed him before! Right?

“Took you long enough.” the cold voice spat. “I thought you would have known better. You honestly thought you defeated me earlier? Like I would have gave in to such a pathetic fight?” They all watched in horror as who they thought was Roxas morphed into the tall, monstrous looking man they had thought had died earlier. A skull-like helmet concealing his face and a long black cloak concealing the rest of him. The room was filled with tension and confusion.

The whole time, Axel had truly thought his friend had come to help him, but instead he had been watching and observing his fighting, his weaknesses. Everything.

“You can’t be!” yelled Axel in disbelief. Though he knew deep down that it all fit. Roxas’s story of how he got there didn’t make sense, and his occasional calculating silence was a bit odd as well. But this was something he never expected. If this was the real Xagurion, then who did Taro kill earlier?

“Decoys do come in handy, don’t they?” cackled the deep voice as if hearing Axel’s thoughts. Larxene grimaced and even Zexion couldn’t help but feel as if he should have known this. Things didn’t usually slip by him so easily.

Still standing in front of Ryu protectively, Taro narrowed his eyes who seemed to flash in anger. “Sounds like the work of a coward to me!” he bellowed and lunged at the man, who immediately struck the Seeker and threw him against the wall.

“Pathetic, Taro. I thought I taught you better.” he shook his head and summoned the long clawlike blades again, “If you want to stop playing games and fight like a man, I suggest you get up and do it now before I conquer the universe.”

Catching his breath, Taro hurriedly got up to his feet and attempted to charge back at his father but was blocked by Axel.

“Dude, we all know you can’t take him alone. We’ll have to help-“

“I don’t NEED any help! Now let go of me so I can kick his ass for the SECOND time!” yelled Taro in annoyance as he tried to shake off Axel’s strong grip.

Gritting his teeth, the pyro yanked Taro up to face him as he gestured to his amused father. “Look macho, you know you’ll be dead within a few seconds if you try to do it alone. You NEED our help.” he protested, then glanced at Ryu. “You want to protect HER, don’t you?”

Taro hesitated, then sighed in defeat. “Fine. But only if I get to finish him off.”

~*~*~*~*~

'Bout time they joined forces. D:

And now I must go. Goonite me lovelies. ♥

Last edited:

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
O_O.....NUUUUUU...*huggles roxas plushie* WHY MUST ROXAS TURN INTO THE UGLY VILLAIN??!?!!!! now....*waits in heated anticipatin for next chappie* two or so more weeks for me and school...=_=...grade 11....merp.... two things made this summer my best...my first anime convention...and FS...FS ROX MAH SOX!!! WOOTNESS!!!!!

KeybladeK 35

Whoa! Nice, about damn time they worked together Axel and Taro act ALMOST the same, in a few ways

Only 1 week left for then I'll have only 3 days left next week, this is going to such this year DX

I

The Show Must Go On
Teh influence de moi is spotted everywhere! Yay! *huggles Oreo and dances around in a circle* 'Twas yummy.

*waits in antipation for the second half and her sexy Sev sig* Lol, look at the alliteration.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Thankyoo! :D And yes, KK, I just realized how similar they are. o_O They aren't in the same scene much.

I'm trying to decide whether I should just post the next half or finish the whole story all together. But I'll probably just post the rest of the chappie so I don't keep you guys waiting even longer. :/ (Oh look at that, I'm answering my own questions. -.-)

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Thankyoo! :D And yes, KK, I just realized how similar they are. o_O They aren't in the same scene much.

I'm trying to decide whether I should just post the next half or finish the whole story all together. But I'll probably just post the rest of the chappie so I don't keep you guys waiting even longer. :/ (Oh look at that, I'm answering my own questions. -.-)

Answering your own questions is a sign of wisdom, I think. Actually, I have no idea and made that up on the spot.

Anywho, I look forward to the rest of the chapter. And I take it that FS is ending soon?

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, no, answering her own questions is the second sign of insanity - reading and enjoying my fanfiction is the first.

I require next chapter half. I also require less spam. But you can do as you wish as long as you squee over my new siggeh, curtesy of Oreo.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
*bows down* It was a pleasure making it, Kya.

And yes Mel, (Bahaha, I'm calling you Mel now, Yunie. :D) It is ending soon. D: Such a shame to see it end too. Dx

Yaay! I got the second part up! :D

Chapter 25 (Part 2) ~*

“Just a note, I’m not very patient. So, I’d stop babbling and fight before I go ahead and kill you now.” boomed the leader that made Taro and Axel look up from their agreement.

“Oh don’t worry. We’re ready.” snarled Axel as the room immediately erupted in an uproar.

Even though it was six to one, it seemed as though it was the other way around. Demyx’s water clones and Axel’s fire didn’t even scratch the mountainous man. He even seemed to absorb their power and use it against them, much to their dismay.

Taro took note of this and immediately sprang up to slash at his so-called father. Though in an instant, the leader sent Taro flying back yet again with catlike reflexes.

Even though it seemed suicidal, they pressed on, Larxene and Ryu diving down upon Xagurion to inflict as many blows as possible. While thinking their efforts had worked, an unexpected flash of energy shot them through the air and crashing onto the ground. If they had known he was THIS strong, they would have known the decoy Taro killed was a fake. It wasn’t nearly as powerful as the real thing.

Taro was not prepared to give up anytime soon, his adrenaline racing, he jumped to his feet and roared as their blades met, sending a deafening crash of metal throughout the room. Axel wondered if this was the part when Taro was supposed to make this ‘his own battle’ but shook it off and took the opportunity to send a wheel of flame at the bulky man, smirking to himself.

“Now Axel, I thought you knew your manners. It’s not polite to attack someone while they are busy with another battle!” and the chakram immediately came flying back at Axel, who yelped and dived in order to not be stabbed.

“Now why don’t you all stand back while I kill my son?”

~*~*~*~*~

School tommorow. Dx

Haku

<3
I'm late once again but nevertheless great second half to the chapter.

I

The Show Must Go On
Oooo, look at the second chapter half! (Which was really short, really... Hmmm)

WANT MOAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back