• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
You know what, Liv, I'm calling you Oreo from now on. That is the most pwn name ever.

Haha, I know Liv's middle name, and I'm not tellin!

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Not even if I tie you to a chair and shine a light in your eyes? Cause I can so do that!

Is it Rikki? Renee? I dunno! =D

OK, I will wait patiently while you find the stength/energy to finish the chapter. Or give you an energy bar or something. =P

I

The Show Must Go On
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liv! I did not tell her! She guessed on her own! *hides from Oreo*

I require new chappie. Liek, nao.

Oooo, we needs to talk on the MSN about next summer's Anime Expo!

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, my initals would make... KDMR... For some reason, it reminds me of Komandr (Blackfire) from the Teen Titans comics...

Snow, initials. Nao. Lol.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Is it Rikki? Renee? I dunno! =D

...O.O YOU PSYCHIC YOU.

Omg Kya. I haven't watched Teen Titans in AGES. But now I want to watch it. D:

Chaper 22~*

The sound of doors being violently flung open blended with the sounds of clashing weapons as Zexion and Axel charged into the room. Axel felt stupid about just walking off without them, but something told him they had forgotten about that by just seeing Zexion there with him.

Everyone looked pretty worn down, including Miro and Taro. Everyone looked shocked to see Zexion finally make an appearance, but he paid no mind to that as he angrily leapt for Miro, a long blade in hand.

Seeing how Satoshi was standing over Larxene who was wounded on the ground, Axel’s temper immediately rose, and he dove for the traitor; Flames already igniting from his body and ready to burn the target.

In unison, the two Seekers fell and in another moment, they seemed to evaporate into the air, leaving no trace of them behind except for the scars and gashes they had inflicted upon them.

Demyx stayed frozen where he was, eyes wide. Had Zexion just helped them? After trying to kill them earlier? He expected an explanation from Axel, but he was helping Larxene to her feet on the other side of the ballroom. Roxas was the first to speak.

“Mind telling us what you’re doing here?” he asked, raising an eyebrow as his keyblades disappeared.

Confused, Zexion looked at Roxas, not remembering him being there earlier. “I could ask you the same thing. But, I basically turned against those freaks and witnessed Taro kill his father, if you must know.”

Everyone whipped around to stare in shock. Killed his father? Axel was the only one who seemed a bit uncomfortable. That wasn’t exactly the best memory in his mind right now.

“What, you didn’t know? Xagurion, the former leader of the Seekers, was Taro’s father.” he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “In a way I can understand why, what with his cruelty towards his son, but it was suicide what Taro did.. Why if it wasn’t for Ryu..”

“Wait, what? Slow down, will you?” grunted Larxene in annoyance. She wasn’t fully convinced of Zexion just yet, and she didn’t understand half of what he was saying.

Sighing, Zexion rubbed his brow in exasperation and turned to face her. “He killed his father. It’s not that hard to understand. And I joined them to save YOUR lives, and not once have I gotten any gratitude or appreciation.” he shook his head in disdain.

“Er..thank you Zexion?” piped up Demyx with a sheepish smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Holy- Did you see that, Lila?” exclaimed Masaru as he replayed Taro landing a fatal blow to their former leader while gawking. “Man that guy has got SKILLS!”

Lila just stared, in just about as much awe as Masaru. But then a thought hit her. “Wait, why did he let them go? He should have killed those two instead of disappearing with Ryu!” she gestured to the screen where Axel and Zexion stood alone in apparent shock.

“He probably wanted us to handle ‘em.” he grinned. It was about time he got some action. If Taro had let him go fight sooner, they might have not lost so many members. “Let’s go.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Taro paced through the room with a complacent expression, Ryu seated in an arm chair across from him, looking just as content, but I bit concerned.

“Taro, what if they come looking us?” she asked, her eyes wide as she tried to catch his gaze.

Not looking the least bit concerned, he turned to her with a smile. “Don’t worry about that. You’re forgetting Masaru and Lila. And anyway, I doubt they’ll know where we are.” he shrugged. Personally, he only cared about killing his father, and now that it was done, what was there to worry about?

A hand gripping his hand made him snap out of his trance. Ryu looked at him with pleading eyes, though she showed no signs of letting go. Taro hesitated, then sighed.

“Okay, okay, we’ll make a plan.” he gave in, trying not to blush as she grinned in satisfaction.

~*~*~*~*

Ooh. A Taro plan. :eek:

But I think this chapter sucked. Partly because of how I was lagging in description and plus I kept getting side-tracked. :/

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Snow, initials. Nao. Lol.

Motion seconded.

...O.O YOU PSYCHIC YOU.

Haha, 5th time's a charm! =D But I like Renee! One of my friends is called Renee. But it's spelt Renae for her. Point is, Renee's a nice middle/first/second/last/whatever name. ~<33

Now, to the chappie. I liked it. =D Probably not your best, but still good!

Haku

<3
I thought it was a good chapter but the others that I've read were much better but great effort though xD.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Thanks. <3

Since no one else has posted yet, I think we should discuss Taro's hawtness. :/ And speaking of, do you still have him, Yunie? xD

I

The Show Must Go On
Oooo, look, eets a chapta! Aww, guys, I didn't think eet was that bad - it was good, really now, Oreo! Though, like I was saying to Snowy yesterday, some chaptas could be put together to make great big chapta, ne?

*points to sig* Look, eet's going to be a chapta there soon! Eet is almost done! *wrote two pages last night* Eet is nine pages already!

Oh Loki, it is so hard trying to type my accent... Lol, eet.

Now, people need to start having a party for my new chapter. Liek, nao.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
*parties for Kya's chapter*

Sexy accent, love. <3

Yeah. But I don't do the whole HUGE chapter thing. Cause it would take me twice as long, and I think everyone would get bored. xD

Probably not, Yunie. What have you two been doing lately? >:/ <3

Last edited:

KeybladeK 35

Nice chapter Oathy, I don't think it sucked at all, I like it X3

Oooh a TARO plan, YAY XDXD

Oathy: I love your sig you have on, Rukia from Bleach is my favorite, right next to Renji and Ichigo X3

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
^ 8DDD Thank you! <33 For both of the compliments. I ADORE Renji. But I had a good Rukia screenshot and used that one instead.

Taro plans are sexy, no?

You want to know, Oathy?

Haha JK JK! =D

Oh, Oathy, you are the top poster in your own fic. BE PROUD! =D

I'm second, though.

Lol. Ryu wants to know. She'll be pissed to hear that someone has been stealing her Taro. >.o

I am? Usually I'm the inactive one. xD

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, Yunie, how did you find out? What, did you go and count all of Oreo's posts?

Oreo. MSN get. Nao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back