• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
Haha, Liv's middle name is... 'KyaPwnsMe'. No, seriously now, I must know Liv's middle name!

KeybladeK 35

^ Thanks! Yeah, I like the other one better too. xD I wanted to try a different color scheme approach thing. Luckily I save all my sigs. :3

Omg. O.O That's horrible. What happened? D:

Nothing BAD actually happend to her

My sister was sick and since she's younger she can only take fluid medicine, the she took had Penacyline( I think that's how you spell it ) in it and by the next mourning her entire BODY was covered in red spots, I thought she had the Chicken Pox O_O

When we got the hospital, the docter said she had a alergic reaction to the stuff that was in the medicine and that she had to stay at home for a week, it was TORTURE looking after her DX

But it was gross with all the red bumps that ws all over her, yuck

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Because it's horrible. D: It doesn't go with my first name at all. And I doubt people here know what that is either. xD

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
See, you have pretty middle names. D: Unlike me. I don't even like my first name, that's why I have so many nicknames. xD

I

The Show Must Go On
You know, I actually like my biological name... No complaints here <3 Though, sometimes I wish my middle name was my first name...

Oh, Liv, I like your name, you can actually tell where it's from (I have one of the most common American last names in existance, it sucks so bad...)

Is it one of those old lady names? Jean? Merlot? Marie? Marsha? (Hey, that's mother's name!) *continues guessing*

KeybladeK 35

XDXD My middle name is Marie -_- typical, it was my great grandmothers

But my first name is cool too, supposely it stands for a goddess in ancient religion, and it's also come's from city called by my name for which ancient kings once lived, I like it XD

Oathy: OOOH PAINE!!!!! My favorite FFX-2 character, she's badass, I like it X3

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Is it one of those old lady names? Jean? Merlot? Marie? Marsha? (Hey, that's mother's name!) *continues guessing*

Uh..no. o.o Here's a hint. It starts with an R.

Thank you Keyblade_K! :D I know, I couldn't decide who to put in it then was all OMFG PAINE.

And...I really need to finish that chappie. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back