• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
Why must the thread keep getting bumped?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??! Baaaaaad!

Mikado! Come back!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Hey guys. Sorry for being inactive. D: My cousin came over and stuff.

SAY WHUT KYA. Taro ish the greatest. D:

Anywho, I'm working on the chappie. Hopefully it will be up today or tommorow.

Haku

<3
I can't wait to see how the next chapter unfolds but take your time like always xD.

I

The Show Must Go On
Liv! <33333 Tsugi no shou wa doko ni aru? *glomps*

I am almost finished with my chapter too! Yay!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Yay! :D

fjalkgjglkj DAMN YOU PREMIUM MEMBER! D:<

Do love that fluff. Mmhmm. <3

Chapter 21~*

So that was it. He was gone. Taro had just killed his own father. It was the goal he had been secretly waiting to do for some time now.

Then why didn’t he feel good about it?

Though a part of him was cheering and satisfied, the other side was cold and guilty. And with Ryu’s sudden appearance, she could have gotten killed herself. Come to think of it, why did she come?

Didn’t he say he could handle things himself? Even though, that was obviously not true considering he almost died back there. Okay. So he owed the girl some credit for her perfect timing.

Her eyes avoided his and were focused on the ground, her cheeks a bit pink. Taro couldn’t tell if they were flushed from the previous battle or if it was something else..

“Ryu.” he said, almost in a bit of awe. His hand hadn’t let go of hers, and he didn’t really want it to.

Finally violet met blue as she looked up at him. She seemed a bit flustered, and he didn’t blame her. He would have been annoyed if she went off to go kill her own father that was ten times more powerful then herself.

After a few moments of silence she replied, “Do you think we could have handled this differently?” Her voice had no remorse, though he could see slight guilt in her eyes.

“Probably not. He couldn’t even ask himself that after the abusing. I doubt he’d just change his ways.” Taro muttered in disgust. How could anyone just hit their child without a second thought? And then not even having regret? “He got what he deserved.”

Ryu nodded and focused her gaze on the ground again. Was she only feeling this way because it was Taro’s father she helped kill? It didn’t make sense. “What about Zexion and Axel? Will they come after us?”

Taro shrugged. “Probably. But they still have Masaru and Lila to deal with. Dunno if Satoshi and Miro were wiped out yet. Don’t worry about them.” he tried his best to smile but failed, and instead raised a hand to lift her chin up so he could look into her eyes again.

“I forgot to thank you for saving my ass back there.” he smirked, happy to see the smile start to form on her face again.

“No problem. Just don’t go doing anything like that again.” she sighed, a smile still playing about her face as she took the moment to interlace their fingers.

“Fine..” he sighed, pretending to sound defeated as he held her hand up to his face and kissed it softly, his eyes twinkling in a way they hadn’t in a long time.

~*~*~*~*~

“What the hell, Zexion? First you go all lethal on us and now you go against THEM? Whose side are you on, anyways?” exclaimed the frustrated pyro as he glared at the Cloaked Schemer.

“It’s complicated. That guy, Taro said he would hunt you all down and kill you if I didn’t help them, and by what you’ve seen, if he wants to kill someone, he will.” he stated simply, crossing his arms.

Axel paused. Okay, so that’s why he did it, but it still didn’t make sense. “Okay, and how do you explain the disappearing act back at island?” he demanded, jade eyes narrowed.

“What do you think? Those Seekers started the storm, you’re lucky they only got me, then they brought me back here and you know the rest. Lucky for you though, while I’ve been here I have been studying each of them, like their fighting skills and weaknesses. So you should be thanking me.” he finished, leaving Axel speechless.

After a few moment of defeated silence, Axel scoffed and turned to face VI again. “Okay wise guy, if you know everything about the seekers, then why don’t YOU find them and help us defeat them?” he suggested, his trademark smirk returning.

Zexion merely shrugged. “Fine. But I believe we should go help the others who you left behind while on your hurry to get here.” he sighed and headed through the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Bahahah. Zexion is such a smartass. xDD

Sorry I didn't put anything with Larlar and the gang in this one. I was too lazy plus I was gonna wait till Axel and Zex show up.

I hope you guys weren't expecting a makeout scene between Taro and Ryu as much as I wanted to write one. Can't rush things, after all. >.o

KeybladeK 35

Well it was'nt something I was expecting, but I like'ed it, great chapter Oathy, aww Ryu and Taro X3 Oh and you changed your sig too, well I like it, but I like the other one better, not that I mean or anything, I love it

Snowdog: COOL!!! I love your Batou sig, I love that show Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig, he's my favorite X3

BTW Sorry I have'nt said much, my sister ended up in the hospital, and trust me this ain't the first she ended up in the hospital TONS of times, don't worry she's fine, it was really annoying looking after her though while she was recovering

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
^ Thanks! Yeah, I like the other one better too. xD I wanted to try a different color scheme approach thing. Luckily I save all my sigs. :3

Omg. O.O That's horrible. What happened? D:

I

The Show Must Go On
*loves up on Livia* I have not seen you in ages! At least a week! Three days? Longer? Yesh, I'm so lonely.

Flufffffffffffffffffffffffff!

So Cindri's middle name is now officially Fluff... my middle name in Demetrius... Everyone post your middle name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back