• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeK 35

I like cats too ^_^

Infact my cat had a litter of 5 kittens, there now 4 months old XD

Also there is a odd one of the buntch and what I mean is the kittens are all black and white and the odd one is white with gray stripes on the face and back, feet, ears and tail ( she looks like a possum, actually she looks more like one of those 500$ Hiamilayan cats O_O )

So I decided to name her Oddball ( Ironic, huh XD )

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
We should rp again Kya. <3

Omg you guys sorry for the long wait. D: It's been crazy but I'll try to update more often now.

*eats cookies*

Chapter 17~*

“What the hell..” murmured Axel as he replayed the previous scene over and over again in his mind. Did Taro just kill one of his fellow members? Or the way he was talking, it sounded like it was one of HIS members. Something was going on up there, and Axel was going to figure it out.

“Let’s go.” he stated darkly, his jade eyes still fixed on the castle up ahead covered in fog. It looked so sinister and eerie. Not even looking back at the others he began walking to it, determined.

Demyx looked at Roxas who shrugged, his eyes telling him not to ask questions. Larxene ran up to keep her pace beside Axel but didn’t speak a word either. All was silent as they could only imagine what lay in store for them.

~*~*~*~*~*~

From the castle’s highest window, Taro watched with amused eyes at how they immediately began moving towards the castle. They would be his puppets in no time.

But that thought was bombarded by another one. Ryu. The silver-haired seeker had not expected to cry like that, and especially not to be given such affection. Moving his hand to his face in thought, he realized it was still slightly heated. What had that girl done to him? And he thought Lila was the one of seduction..

Just forget about it. There’s no use wasting your time and strength over her his power-hungry and nostalgic side said. But that other side.. The side that had caused him to shed a tear like that, said he should look into this more.

Pressing his forehead against the cold glass he tried to shove those complicated thoughts away, and tried to plan his revenge. Revenge. He just remembered..

“Oh that’s right. Gotta kill my father.” he said breezily with a thoughtful expression. “I should start sharpening those knives then, hm?” he said to his reflection and grinned, turning on his heel and leaving the dim room.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Something wrong, Ryu?” asked a voice belonging to Satoshi as he eyed his blade while practicing maneuvers. The girl had still been in the same spot she was when she had talked to Taro.. She seemed almost numb. What had she done?

“N-nothing.” she murmured, her eyes still focused on the ground. She hoped this wouldn’t affect Taro too badly. He had been upset enough about his memories. Taro never seemed like the man to share affections anyway, right?

Sighing, the girl stood up and tried to think of a way to solve this. Maybe they could just shrug it off and pretend it never happened? Or would she have to talk to him about it?

“Well, whatever it is, it had better wait. The heroes have arrived, and Taro will be disposing of Xagurion soon.” smirked Satoshi maliciously as he turned to look at her. She didn’t understand how they could take such joy in death.

“Right..” she muttered and disappeared into the halls with her heart sinking.

~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the short-ness. Keep dis thread alive!

And OMFG ITS MY BIRTHDAY.

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter, I really enjoyed reading it and happy birthday by the way.

KeybladeK 35

OMFG!!! HAPPY BELADIENT ( I think that's how you spell it O_O ) BIRTHDAY!!!!! X3

Yes I know I replied late but my computer has been on the fritz and I could'nt get it working yesterday and my sister made it oh so worse ( F*** HER TO HELL T_T )

Anyways love the chapter can't wait for the next one, and I hope you got ALOT of presents, every on my B-Day I get ripedoff becuase it's so close to Christmas >_<

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Thanks Haku! ^-^ Lol. Aww you don't have to do that khlover. :3 Thanks though.

Hehe. xD Thanks KeybladeK. That's quite alright.

I

The Show Must Go On
Why am I always the last person to find out about these things? That's so not cool...

Now, I don't do birthday greetings, so I refuse to say it! You can't make me!

By the way, sexy chapter, Liv <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back