• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
^ No, that's terrifying. We're scary enough when sober.
LMAO. That's so true. xDD

Well it's about time Axel got some love. D: Taro has always hogged the spotlight.

LET ZEM EAT CAEK.

Half the reason I'm doing this is so I can buy time to edit and finish the chappie. >.>*SHOT*

I

The Show Must Go On
AXEL IS MINE! *steals Axel* I have a really big stick here, so anyone who wants a piece of Axel has to go through me! *brandishes stick*

I also need him to read over the smut I wrote last night and give me his personal Axel opinion... :D

When does the FS panel start? *strokes Axel*

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, ya, 'tis all spam. But I think, as official FS spam guard, that it should be allowed for the party... as long as I get to keep Axel here all to myself :D

Oooo, FS streamers!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
*confetti*

Zomg guys. It's here!! D:

Everyone party like the crazy FS fans you are!!

Chapter 27~* (AAH OMG. ONLY 27?!)

The room was deathly silent as they tried to realize what had just happened. Demyx was still trying to focus his vision from the deathly bright light that had burst through the room. Zexion was frozen, looking completely shocked for once. Larxene was still held to Axel tightly, her eyes locked on Taro, who was still sprawled on the ground, not moving.

Ryu was first to make a move as she ran to kneel by Taro’s side, tears already falling down her cheeks. She uttered his name pleadingly while trembling, but he didn’t move.

“Is he..dead?” asked Larxene in a barely audible whisper in Axel’s ear. The pyro didn’t respond. His eyes were still locked on Taro. He wasn’t sure what to do, or what to think.

As if answering her question, a slight wince and a groan coming from the fallen Seeker made all of them silently gasp. Ryu’s heart almost stopped as she saw those familiar lightning blue eyes flutter open, causing her to tighten her hold on him almost instinctively.

“Taro!” she breathed, a fresh batch of tears starting to stream down her cheeks again. Taro blinked and realized who the crying girl holding him was, and immediately sat up, though albeit shakily.

“Ryu...what happened?” he said hoarsely, looking around at the baffled Ex-organization members in bewilderment. Looking at the gashes and cuts all over him he started to remember, but he wanted to hear it from her to confirm it.

“Y-you defeated him. Xagurion.” she said breathlessly, “I thought you died along with him.”

Taro studied her features and felt guilty for putting her through so much stress, but then knowing that his cruel father was finally gone, relief spread through him. It was finally over, and knowing so sent a whole new wave of energy through him. Looking at her now, he realized he probably never would have found the strength to win at all, but instead of saying so, he pulled her towards him and kissed her softly, smiling as much as he could while doing so.

“Thanks.” he said with a grin after pulling away, making her startled expression soften and return his sweet favor.

Axel, now grinning, couldn’t help but feel happy for the guy, as annoying as he was. Maybe not all bad guys were asses after all. Turning to Larxene, who was beaming, he let his own arms wrap around her and kissed her, only to be tackled by Demyx.

“We did it!” he cried, happy as usual, his childish grin getting both Axel and Larxene to smile back. Zexion joined them, nodding to Axel with a knowing smirk. They had all missed the island. All the world traveling and psychotic penguins had driven Axel to bad homesickness.

The four walked together towards the Seekers, who were now on their feet, Taro not even showing signs of the grueling battle that had occurred minutes ago.

“So, Daddy’s boy.” smirked Axel as they approached them. “What’re you gonna do now?”

Taro smirked back, shaking his silver hair from his eyes. “I dunno. Maybe I’ll take over your island or something.” he shrugged, he and Ryu suppressing a laugh from Axel’s incredulous expression.

“Relax. If you work for me I might let you rent a room or something.” he laughed and had to start running for the door from the thunderstruck Axel, the whole room erupting in laughter.

“So.. Whaddaya think I should tell Roxas when we get back?” asked Demyx as he raised an eyebrow towards Zexion.

Zexion merely smiled. "I say we keep it quiet."

The End~*

Omg! *sobs* I can't believe it. So happy in a sad way. Dx I can't believe this. Thank you all for being such amazing fans. I love you guys. <333

This probably won't be the last fic I make on here. But until then, I'm just a PM away. :D

& Taro is available for autographs backstage.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! *squees for about 15 minutes then calms down*

It's over! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! T_T

Oh yes, the chapter. 'Twas awesome. Only problem though, is that it was the last, and therefore ends a great fic. This upsets Mel greatly. Much like the time her Photoshop stopped working. But she is proud of Livi, nonetheless.

Now, excuse me while I get Taro's autograph.

*5 mins later*

OK, I'm back. Now it's time to PARTY! =D

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
*squees with her*

I know!! I can't believe it either. D: *takes picture with Mel and Taro*

EEEE PARTEH TIME.

Let's go hunt down Axel. :D

I

The Show Must Go On
;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.;

It is over??? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! ;.;

I liked it, but now I demand new story, or an epilougue of sorts, please.

*strokes Axel* See, now Axel can come and help me with my fic... I'll need Oreo's help too!

*brings cucumber ciabata and coffee gelato*

I

The Show Must Go On
^Request seconded. FS lunch box tiem is nao. I shall go set up the Q&A panel *skips away with Axel*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back