• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flaw in the End of the World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_reborn

in the end of the world the world terminal is supposed to be where the Heartless enter every world. In the world terminal one of the places you go is the hundred acre wood, which shouldn't be there because in the full hundred acre wood there were no heartless

I think this earns me a rep point, someone hand a point over.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
You don't fight any heartless in Hundred Acre Wood in End of the world. There was only a save point. I thought it was good having it there because I was dieing for a save point. BTW you shouldn't get a rep point. Several thoughts were much better than this and they didn't even get any.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
That really isn't a good find. 100 acre wood was there for a reason. There aren't any heartless in that world because,IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SAVE POINT. That is the EXACT reason why there AREN't any heartless. Stop trying to come up with crap like this just for a rep point,sheeshhhh.....

sora_reborn

but if there weren't any heartless previously hundred acre wood shouldnt be there at all even if for a save point, because that would imply heartless had access to that world, which they didnt

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
You are a fool, sora_reborn, and a n00b at that. I'd first like to point out that all of the people above me (save you) are right. The second thing I would like to point out is that you are a n00b for asking for a rep point. I could laugh right now. That is the exact thing to do if you don't want a rep point. You don't get a rep point for asking for one, and I wouldn't have given one to you even if you hadn't asked because you are still wrong on the matter.
A little word to the wise, don't ask for a rep point again, and if you do want one, then I suggest you try to cover this thread up with any means possible.

sora364

Awards
sora_reborn said:
but if there weren't any heartless previously hundred acre wood shouldnt be there at all even if for a save point, because that would imply heartless had access to that world, which they didnt

You're missing the point. It dosen't serve as a point to fight heartless. Notice how every portal in end of the world is purple EXCEPT 100 acre wood. It's a dead give away that thats a point of rest and no fighting.

sinharvest_angel

why in the world do u think that the 100 acr beam of like (where u enter is green, whereas all the others are purple and blue huh? to make it look pretty?) NOT A GOOD FIND and dont get mad at us, it was lame

S'SH of LIGHT

actualy there all worlds with a key hole dident you knotes that there wasent monstro thats becouse it dident have a key hole but 100 acre did.
duh..............

sillypieman

Anyone that says they deserve a rep point should never get one for the rest of their lives and should get any rep they have stripped violently away from them. Don't expect any from me...

sora364

Awards
sora_reborn said:
you guys need to chill. I was fu*king joking. calm your hormones

A joke? Yeah,Right............. You actually meant what you were saying,until you realized you were wrong. Then you acted as though you knew the answer the whole time by saying it was a joke. If you knew the answer,why make a thread about a question you already know? Weird.........

M

MegaFlare

..Cough...

I can give out negative rep. :p

This is getting nowhere fast!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back