• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flashback? (358/2 Days)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
I know that even though the game is centered around Roxas, I wonder if it's possible to show a flashback of the original six members before they became nobodies. In other words, we might see how they looked liked as somebodies and how they banished Ansem the Wise, etc. It deals with the organization... I think... so yah...

Malevolence

Raw Life
BBS will show the 6 apprentices of AtW and tell/see how they became nobodies, Im pretty sure. Not days.

A

Audo

We already know how the six apprentices became Nobodies.
As for showing it, it's possible they never do.
Though I believe that if the 6 apprentices are shown as somebodies, it will most likely be in BBS and not Days.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes, we will probably see all 5 apprentices (Not including Xehanort, since he appears after TAV leave.) But I doubt we'll see them become nobodies. Braig and Ienzo saw TAV so we will see the apprentinces in BBS.

A

Audo

Why bother showing just those six then? Why not the rest of the Org? If it were to be in Days i mean.
I just think it fits better in BBS, given it actually takes place at that time, and we know at least two apprentices saw VAT.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why bother showing just those six then? Why not the rest of the Org? If it were to be in Days i mean.
I just think it fits better in BBS, given it actually takes place at that time, and we know at least two apprentices saw VAT.
Xibar and who? I can't recall the other at the moment.

But, yes. I think a scene of that nature, if shown at all, would fit best in BBS.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Zexion and Xigbar have been confirmed to have seen TAV, as for the others well most likely they saw TAV too.

EDIT: I meant Braig and Ienzo.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oooh. Zexion's somebody? Wonder how he'll compare.

A

Audo

Most likely exactly as he does as a Nobody.
Unless you mean by looks, XD.

A

Audo

Most likely exactly as he does as a Nobody.
Unless you mean by looks, XD.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well thanks to the translation of "Last Minutes to catle oblivion." we know Ienzo hates Even.

A

Audo

People need to stop whoring that around...
It's not even that good of a translation, nor can you take it as strictly canon either,.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Seeing how BBS happens around the time of the original five apprentices, Xehanort, and Ansem, I think it'll probably be shown either very close to the end (if the game somehow takes place over a year) or in the end credits. If not, then like Audo said, it might not ever happen, but if it does, I'm fairly certain that BBS (not Days) will deal with that part of the storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back