• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First RP Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Murder

All right, D2L told me to put a template up here. So I'll get it to you fairly soon and will edit it into this post.

EDIT:

(( Okay, I've got it. But I am still working on the History. ))

Name/Title: The Scientist

Species: Human

Appearance: Height: 5'10"

Weight: 150 lbs, roughly

Facial: The Scientist has a rough, unkempt face with rustic and low-cut beard. He has a muscular and rough jaw bone, and a fairly large mouth with almost pure-white teeth. His eyes are a dull green, speaking of former glory and acheivements. His hair is a dirty and light brown, and is cut short and rough. Sometimes he chooses to wear his thin glasses, but normally does not.

Body: The Scientist is well-built, and has a fair amount of muscle on his body. He wears a white lapcoat over a black shirt and slacks, along with a matching pair of white shoes.

Personality: The Scientist has a secluded personality, and more the sort of uncaring and obsessive characteristics. He cares very much for his work, and not for much else. Friends, family, and the like don't matter to him and haven't ever since he was younger. The only hope that he can see is the results of his many experiments, and the power that he recieves and has recieved from them. What else could matter, aside from the name of Science? His reasoning is unknown to most with the exception of the Scientist himself. How does his mind function? What runs through the depths of his mind? Many questions are asked of this, but none can truly be answered.

Science
Experimentation
Solitude

Dislikes:

Ignorance
Children
Public places

Abilities: The Scientist has developed his powers through means of both Science and by Magikal means. He is an expert in the art of the occult, along with other abilities relatead to Magick and the like.

Through Science, the Scientist has gained the ability to solidify surrounding air particles into both liquid and solid states. In this way, he can create mist to cover up his actions, weapons of many substances, and many other things as well. In this way, the Scientist does not have one particular weapon that he favours above others.

Through Magick, the Scientist has gained the ability to use the elements to his control, and through occult Magick and Witchcraft, he is able to use powers such as memory erasing and even mind control if he so wishes to. Also, he is able to use Necromancy to bring the dead back to life in a way and use them to his will.

History: (( In development ))

Last edited:

Swag

Young King
Here's my temp. Lycian get yours up so we can start.

Name: Daedalus (Dah-Duh-Luss) Daylight ~The Son of the Morning
Age: Daedalus was created approximately five hundred years after the fall of Lucifer, making him several millennia old.
Homeworld: The Ninth Sphere of Heaven
Species: Seraphim-Cherubim Hybrid

Armaments:

Daedalus does not wield any material weapon, as he saw the flaw in their ways long ago. When the time calls for a weapon however, he uses his powers to create all kinds of weapons for him to use. As far as armor goes, several layers of white robes serve as protection for the angel. Underneath all of that he has on a holy chain mail, and he wears white leather boots. He has white carpenter’s gloves, and both the gloves and shoes are outlined in gold from the very storehouses of heaven. His entire robe is a canvas for golden angelic markings, mainly on the torso part.

Appearance:

Daedalus has bleach white hair that is spiky, save for two locks that hang down over his eyes. He has sharp features, everything coming to a point on his face. His skin tone is white, and glows in radiance. His eyes are a light gray and always seem to be staring past you instead of at you, which, of course, is how it is when you’re blind. He has a nice strong build, one being able to see his defined muscles. He stands 6’1”, though with his boots on he appears 6’3”. Despite him being in many a battle in the past, he bears no scars thanks to the healing angels in heaven. Around his neck hangs a small chain with a crucifix medallion on it; both made of solid gold. On his back he still bears twelve bleach white wings, with a fifteen-foot wingspan. While he has twelve wings, six bigger ones and six smaller ones, three of the small one and three of the bigger ones are celestial and therefore invisble to all save those in tune with or of the spiritual world. There always appears to be a glow of white light around Daedalus, a side affect of his esteemed position in heaven.

Personality:

Daedalus, while his many years have made him quite sagely, as of late has seemed disconnected from everyone and everything. Although, it’s not like he was a chatterbox before. Speaking only when spoken to, or when he feels he needs to say something, Daedalus was the “strong, silent type”. If one were to sit down with him however, they would most likely be drawn into a conversation on the mysteries of the Omniverse or some other deep philosophical idea. He enjoys reading books and learning all that he can, which is probably what helped lead to his latest revelation about existence.

Abilities:

Several millennia ago, when Lucifer and his followers were shamefully cast out of heaven, a void was left in the hierarchy of angels. At first, god took up this role, but after a few hundred years he deemed it necessary to create another angel to fill the position. Therefore, Daedalus was made and named the Son of the Morning. This position put him over all the stars and light throughout all gods’ creation, and gave him many powers. He is a master of fire manipulation, along with plasma manipulation. He draws the hot substance from nearby stars, as well as lightning, or whatever else that is around and has plasma. He also is master of light manipulation, and even created a sort of “Light Matter”; the opposite of Dark Matter and Umbra, but is capable of the same things. He also has the power of thermokinesis, making an area extremely hot or cold according to his will.

As an angel/seraphim he also has access to all types of Holy Magicks, though he only uses those when battling the forces of hell. Also, because he is blind, he has an amazing sense of power level. Using that, he can sense where people are around him since he cannot actually see them. He also has limited use of telepathy. This allows him to somewhat access a person's mind and get information about them, like their name, age, etc.

Biography:

It was the darkest day of all time; the day Lucifer betrayed his master. Since he was the brightest angel in heaven, he thought himself better than god, and decided to try and over throw him. He failed miserably however, and was cast from heaven along with all those who aligned themselves with him. That day he swore to oppose god in all that he did, and has kept that promise to this very day.

Shortly after Lucifer’s banishment, there was a large void in the hierarchy of heaven. Lucifer had been the Son of the Morning, an important position in heaven. At first, god decided to simply take up the position himself. And he did so for five hundred years, until he realized the need for a new angel to fill the spot. Therefore, he created one last angel, one that would be able to fill the position but not betray him. He created Daedalus Daylight, and all was good. In order to keep the same thing from happening again however, he made Daedalus blind; that way he could not see how much brighter he was than everyone else and be tempted to go down the same road as Lucifer.

For thousands of years after, all was well. Daedalus went on about his duties, and never once did even another angel have a problem with him. That was however, until he began to become comrades with Daedalus. His name was Seraphiel, whose name meant “leader of seraphim.” Daedalus saw this man as equal and thus highly respected him along with another seraphim Anovus. Though Daedalus rarely every actually spoke to those two, there was definitely a mutual agreement of respect between the three.

Then, Seraphiel was cast out of heaven, just as Lucifer had been oh so long ago. Daedalus grieved his banishment, but carried on; he had his own job to do. Now, with the position of leader of seraphim open, Daedalus was given the title and acquired four new wings. Shortly afterward, Anovus was sent to check up on Seraphiel in the Nexus of Heaven and Hell. God sensed that the young seraph was impressionable, and might fall under Seraphiel's influence, however. So, he sent Daedalus to spy on him.

Simply being in the presence of the ex-seraphim knocked out Anovus, and Daedalus could tell Seraphiel had gotten to him. Anovus’s eyes turned blood red, and he took a slash at god. This of course, earned him banishment as well. The two had been sent to the pit, but they had escape and began to parade around the Omniverse as they pleased.

This made Daedalus begin to think seriously about the god he served. If Lucifer, Seraphiel, and Anovus had all betrayed him and lived to tell about it, then what was stopping any of the angels from doing the same? And more so, what was to stop any mortal who worshipped him from becoming a blasphemer? The answers to the questions escaped the usually sagely seraphim, and he recluded into his chambers to meditate on it.

One day, god called upon Daedalus to go and attack hell. Obeying without a second thought, Daedalus rounded up the other seraphim and went to attack Lucifer’s stronghold. Such behavior was strange for his master however. Something was up, but what it was Daedalus did not know.

Reaching hell, the heavenly host began their assault. Daedalus took on Satan himself in an epic clash. The king of demons overpowered the seraphim however, and Daedalus lay on the ground in defeat. Instead of killing him however, Satan merely spoke to him.

”The end is coming, but not as the prophecy read. All shall be made new.”

He then disappeared back into his layer, and Daedalus and his seraphim retreated to heaven.

The words of the devil rang throughout his mind, echoing in his head. He simply couldn't grasp it, the phrase driving him insane. A false prophesies? How could it be? For many days he stayed in recluse, delving deeper and deeper into meditation. Then, finally, it all clicked together. The odd order to attack hell, the banishment of Seraphiel and Anovus, and words of Lucifer, they all made sense now. Rising from his seat, Daedalus went to the two ex-seraphim.

Daedalus told the two about a loophole in their banishment, and that the key to their return to heaven lied in mortality itself. With a devilish grin on his face, he agreed to help them reenter the holy place. Daedalus knew however, that they were all but pawns in a much larger game, but at this point he did not care. There was nothing he or anyone else could do to prevent the impending doom; they all had to play their predestined part.

God’s plan was finally coming to fruition.

Theme Song/Battle Theme: Killswitch Engage – “As Daylight Dies”

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

(( All right, I edited the template into my above post. But as I said there, I am still working on his History. ))

Swag

Young King
Actually, it's you two verse me.

First lesson, collaboration. I promise, you two don't think up a strategy together and both try to do your own thing against me, you'll probably lose.

Normally I would make first post, but since I'm at a friends house right now I don't want to seem preoccupied, so one of you make it and I'll post after both of you have posted.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
OOC: No battlefield was ever specified though...If you don't mind, let's fight in a grassy meadow surrounded by trees.

SONOVA-

IC:
Edward pulled the box from his rucksack and placed it on his head. The magnetic box melded over his head to take the form of an old medieval helmet as he reaches his hands once more into the rucksack to pull out his two iron bars. Thrusting them into the ground, with grass parting or being crushed underneath, he rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt, morning like casting small shadows on the definition on his powerful arms, making them look striped black-and-white. Then he pulled off his shoes and socks, setting them to the side while he spread his toes and felt the ground and grass on his feet. The spots of dirt between the grass allowing him to make it all into shoes 3 inches thick. He rather enjoyed being 2 inches thicker.

Last edited:

Swag

Young King
Stop right there, time for a RP lesson.

The post you just made v_a is Power Playing, controlling another persons character. By saying that I was already on the battlefield by talking to me, before I actually made an entrance, you are controlling Daedalus. That's the thing about opening posts; your character is by themselves at that point, so you have no one to make them talk to. Now, edit your post so that it no longer Power Plays, and we'll continue.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
haha, your using Daed as a battle character for now on? I wish Prove A God Wrong worked out ;_;

M

Miss Murder

The Scientist was working on one of his many experiments in an open and grassy field-like area. He was examining the area, observing and making mental notes of the reactions of natural chemicals in the air when he sensed a sudden and major chemical change nearby.

Rushing, not with over-cautious means, over a large hill. When he got over it, he saw a man standing there and reforming metal around him into helmets and more. He absorbed it into his body, and this intrigued the Scientist greatly.

His dull green eyes widened with minute excitment, and his mind raced. Admist his thoughts, the Scientist figured that he could use this man later in his experiments and possibly would have great results. For now, he would have to gain the man's trust to get anywhere with his plot.

"Hello there, my good man," the Scientist said in his gruff voice, walking down the hill. The excitment was gone from his expression, and he was slightly more cautious now. "What was that you just did?" he asked. "It's quite a nice power you have ..." But the Scientist himself had great power as well. What he would do with it, however, would become clear in time.

violent_anger

"What was that you just did?" he asked. "It's quite a nice power you have ..."

Before replying, Edward lifted up one of his bars in his left hand, while leaning on the other. "Where are your manners, good sir? If you'd like someone to speak of their supernatural powers, the least you could do is give your name." Cras glanced sideways, then over his shoulder, and sighed. "Well, there's nothing else here to do, I might as well tell you. Long ago, i received great powers from the Kirby god. Uh...don't worry if you don't know him, he's a...local hero."

Resting the bar in his left hand over his right forearm, he absorbed part of it, and showed this stranger the iron armor that not covered the arm. As he held the bar up against his chest, it melted onto him. Spreading his arms out, he showed this man the plate mail that covered his torso. Then, curling his hand into a fist, he pressed down on the bar still in the ground. The appearance of the change could only be described as a ripple through the iron, as it grew slightly plumper. In a matter of seconds, what was once a 4 foot long bar, now took the form of iron knuckles three feet in length. Waving it around sideways and upside down to demonstrate how it stayed on no matter what, he then replied "This is what I just did."

And with that, another ripple ran through the iron on his fingers, as it once more became a mere bar. Like a volcano rising out of the ocean, the plate mail slowly peeled back to become most of the iron bar, which was soon joined by the iron on his forearm. Waving about the bar in his left hand, and leaning on the other bar once again, he asked "So what did you think?And while we're at it, who are you?"

M

Miss Murder

The Scientist had grown fairly excited in this little demonstration's of the man's power, but he did not let it show. More so, he regained his composure that he had formerly lost. "Sir, you may call me the Scientist," he said, and his green eyes sparkled slightly. "And what may I call you?" he asked.

The Scientist was examining the iron bars from where he was standing, when he added, "Might I say those powers of yours must come in handy. I myself am skilled in the arts of Science and Magick. But that's not so important as of now ... are you aware exactly what you are able to do with your powers? Why, with a touch of Science and even possibly Magick, wonderous things could come as results of your power." But the Scientist was getting ahead of himself.

Swag

Young King
OOC: On the subject of opening posts, in order to give yours some length it's usually a good idea to start your post with your character somewhere else, then show how they actually got to the battlefield. That way it both adds detail instead of just saying "lulz, I'm at teh battlefieldz and stuffz", and it allows for a much better post over all.

IC:

Paradise was a beautiful place, although that is what people expected when they entered heaven. The heavenly host and pure souls there were abundant, floating about singing the praises of the god they all served. Stringed and horned instruments were played in a marvelous symphony, not a sweeter song ever composed in any part of the Omniverse. There was light abundant in this place, light enough to blind even the deepest darkness of existence. This light was greater than any light in the Omniverse, and this light had a name.

It's name, was Daedalus Daylight; The Son of the Morning.

This angelic being was brighter and more powerful than all others outside the Father himself, though his own brightness he would never behold; he was blind. This was not a handicapp, but a way to keep him from making the same mistake of his predeccessor Lucifer; now known to all as Satan. It had worked so far, and Daedalus had stayed loyal to the Father for the multiple millenia he had been alive. Only once in his life had he rebelled against god, and that plan had failed; he hadn't spoken to Anovus nor Seraphiel since that day.

While Daedalus was an angel and loved heaven, after having tasted the mortal world and the rush of battle he had longed for it so. He wished to be like his comrades Anovus and Seraphiel and roam existence on his own terms. He had thought on this, leaving heaven that is, for a long while; since even before his failed rebellion. He felt like a bird stuck in it's cage who longed to have fresh air beneath his wings once more. And so, in light of that, today he would leave his post for the first time since the great battle. Wrapping all twelve of his wings around him, he disappeared out of heaven without a trace.

Reappearing upon the mortal plane, Daedalus used his powers to examine his surroundings. He was on a planet lush with green and vegetation, bursting at the very seems with life. He extended his range for miles and could sense cities and townships galore upon this peaceful planet seemingly unscarred by the massacre that is war. A smile came across the angels face and he began to fly around the planet, glad to be back in the world. Proving that his twelve wings weren't just for show, he traveled at the speed of sound; the speed at which he traveled reminding him of Seraphiel. He would have to find both of his comrades, they had alot of catching up to do.

At the moment however, Daedalus had already set up a skirmish upon the planet he had arrived at; the grassy meadow in which he planned to meet them being his destination. He could already sense their powerlevels, the three of them being the most powerful beings on the planet at the time. Coming to an abrupt holt above the meadow, Daedalus descended down into the presence of the two warriors; Edward and The Scientist. Landing a few feet away from them with his arms crossed and his six visible wings folded at his back, the deep-voiced Daedalus spoke to his opponents.

"Sorry I'm late."

~~

Meanwhile, back in heaven, God already knew that Daedalus had left. The Father was all knowning, and thus had no quarrels with the ambitions of Daylight. He knew what was to come in the future for the Son of the Morning, and with the final outcome he was pleased.

Last edited:

violent_anger

"The Scientist, was it? ...How do you like the nickname 'Sci-Guy'? Well anyways, my name is Edward Cras."

Balancing the iron bar on his finger, as many children do with pencils, he looked quizzically at this man he had just met. "Ah, so you are not some normal man, but a man with strange powers, as I though. I don't quite see what you mean about these 'wondrous things' my powers could do with the help of your 'science and magick,' but why don't you demonstrate your powers this time? Maybe then I'll grasp the concept of this idea you ha-"

The end of his sentence was cut off as a bright light appeared in the meadow. "And this makes three," He grinned to himself, still balancing the bar on his finger. "Pleased to meet you, sir, it's not everyday that I meet a man with a dozen wings. I'm Edward, and this fellow here is Sci-Guy. I must ask though, what exactly is it that you're late to?"

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

The Scientist was going to continue his conversation with who he now knew to be Edward Cras, when suddenly he sensed an extreme change in surrounding air and living chemicals. But then his sense of sight caught up with his other brainwaves, and he saw what he immediately knew to be an Angel of epic proportions. Though Edward was acting as if this was a tea party, the Scientist was much more cautious.

After all, it wasn't everyday that an Angel came to Earth. Judging by the Angel's appearance, it didn't seem like it had been cast away from Heaven as some were. Rather, the Scientist gathered that the Angel had entered Earth's mortal barriers by his own means. Why though, was only known by the Angel himself, and of course the Creator. The Creator was all-knowing, after all. Moreso than the Scientist, or any other mortal on the planet.

But the Scientist did not wish it to be so. He wished to be the greatest and most all-knowing being in all of existence. Though it was obviously a farfetched idea, he wanted to be greater than God himself. How this was to be, though, was not only improbable but impossible as well.

Yet here was one of the Creator's personal Angels, standing in the grassy meadow with the Scientist himself and Edward. Adding on to Edward's comment, the Scientist drew himself out of his impossible thoughts and said, "And what would an Angel like yourself be doing on Earth when you could be in Paradise?" But he could already guess the Angel's reasoning.

Swag

Young King
OOC: Actually, I was. This week was kinda hectic for me, thus the nit postingness. I think I've settled all the craziness though, so I'm going to go post in everything that needs posting.

IC:

"Paradise isn't all it's cracked up to be... for an angel."

When he thought about it, that kind of sounded like an oxymoron; especially since angels like himself had been in heaven longer than any other sentient being in the Omniverse outside god. But then again, it woould make since that afterr being in one place for millenia upon millenia he would long for something new, something with more substance. Not to mention the fact that he was blind, only being able to make people out by either sensing their energy level or tracking the Alpha and Beta brainwaves in their mind. While this got the job done nearly all the time, Daedalus did at times wish he could see. God never told him why he was made blind, and to this very day Daedalus wondered if he was indeed meant to be this way. he quicklly brushed such thoughts from his mind however, refocusing on the battle at hand.

All of a sudden, something began to float around Daedalus's head. It was like light, except it wasn't light exactly; it was solid, or was it. It was hard to tell what the substance was, as it was indeed so many thingzs. Daedalus had created it long ago after much study, and had been using it in battle since then. There was nothing else like it in the universe as far as he knew of, and he loved to be original. Playfully weaving it in and out of his fingers, Daedalus now addressed the one he now knew (through his telepathy) to be Edaward.

"You didn't know? The time to prove your worth is now."

Wrapping his wings around him, Daedalus disappeared and then reappeared behind The Scientist; his fist covered in the glowing substance, Light Matter. It was in a solid state as of that moment, acting as a sort of gauntlet for the seraphim. Cocking his arm back he punched The Scientist in the back as hard as he could and then disappeared again. This time reappearing in the air a few feet in front of Edaward, he fired six shots of solid Light Matter directly at him; his accuracy deadly.

Daedalus knew that the man would simply absorb the Light Matter into himself, and that is exactly what he wanted him to do. In the short time he had been upon the battlefield he had already thought of several was to defeat thhese two; though he didn't want to end the battle quickly. There was soomething about these two warriors that intrigued Daedalus, though what it was he wasn't sure. They both had the potential to be great, and Daedalus planned to bring it out in them by any means necessary. Tilting his head back and mental tracking everything around him for a radius of three miles, Daedalus awaited their reactions.

OOC: Saying that I punched you in the back isn't powerplaying.

M

Miss Murder

(( I know, and it's fine ... ))

The Scientist's keen eyes tracked the Angel's movements up until the point that he disappeared, and he immediately recongized the Angel's intentions. As he felt himself be punched ferociously in the back. Quickly and without hesitation, the Scientist formed surrounding air particles into a solidified state, combining elements around him into a metallic state, which extending into a full and long spear.

The Scientist immediately stuck the point of the spear into the ground and stopped himself from crashing into the Earth. As he landed, still fairly hard, on his feet, the Scientist pulled the spear out of the ground and flung it - not at the Angel - but at Edward. He knew that Edward could use this metallic object for his own needs.

And then, the Scientist used his Occult magic to form fire around his hand, and he prepared for the next attack without another word. He could see that the Angel was blind, but obviously had ways of tracking them. His mind began to formulate plots and plans, but at a wary level.

violent_anger

OOC: The helmet doesn't negate telepathy? Well phooey.

IC:

Edward saw the angel disappear, only to reappear moments later, punching the Scientist in the back. He was unaware of this man's power at the time, but was hoping that they would be enough to save him from dieing so soon after they had met. He saw a spear form out of thin air, a long spear, metallic. He saw the spear thrown at him, and with a grin, he caught it full in the chest.

Then he saw that the Scientist had a ball of flame in his hand. For a scientist, he does alot of things that magicians tried to do, but i guess that these tricks of his are real makes all the difference, Edward thought.

But then Edward saw that the angel, who was still unnamed at the time, has now reappeared in from of him. Half a dozen shots of some mystery metal were shot at him. They simply absorbed into his armor, and he saw that they were like metal turned light, or light turned solid. He knew that he had complete control over his own armor, but it never hurt to be safe. "Scientist, I've got a chill, can you spare some of that flame?" He called out, as he turned the light matter into hydrogen. He could tell already that this angel knew exactly where he and the Scientist were, so what difference would it make to become a human torch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back