• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Pokemon Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassysis10

I know this random and stupid, but i'm bored. Who remembers the first pokemon movie ever. You know the one with Mew and Mewtwo and there's that epic fight between them and Ash jumps out in front of them and dies then the pokemon cry and bring him back to life...best pokemon movie ever. XD

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
2000 was better, imo, but P1st was damn awesome... Pokemon Anime was actually still good then

sassysis10

I play yellow. Cant find the old gameboy though so its been a fair while :(

i use to have yellow but i was stupid and brought it to school one day in third grade and some bastard stole it. When i was in third grade pokemon was almost a religion. XD

sassysis10

Now when i got into middle school i was stupid and thought i was too old for pokemon. Cause all my little friends were preps and i was trying to fit in yada yada yada... I ripped up a pikachu card. No doubt I'm going to Pokemon hell for that one...

Lancelot

Awards
Oh how I loved those days... that and Beyblades. THEY WERE WINNNNNNN <3

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Beybllades want that big where i am. It went from Pokemon to Dragonball Z to Yu-gi-oh.
Australia had too many different games at the same time for any 1 game to stay popular too long.

Lancelot

Awards
I think YuGiOh! was popular for the longest here, but at the moment there really isn't anything... Last thing was probably Bakugan though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back