• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Off Sorry if this has already been found but I think I found the third symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Re: First Off Sorry if this has already been found but I think I found the third symb

I strongly believe the 3rd symbol is a crown. Try to pay attention to Roxas's hand movements as he draws. On the last bit, he makes a straight horizontal line, the un-pointy end of the Crown.

But really, the 3rd symbol, was just a means of Roxas opening the secret passage, which in itself was useless since he was the only person there. I don't think the third symbol holds any significance, especially not with the knights.

The knights' stories, the keyblade war all took place in the past, long before the heartless symbol and nobody symbols were established (artificial heartless, those who were marked with the symbol were xehanort's test subjects. Unlike the embodiments of darkness that take the form of natural heartless like Shadow and Darkside, the artificial heartless are marked. Nobodies, ont the other hand, never existed. They were brought into existence by Xemnas, and were established with their own symbol by him, which is why Nobodies all have symbols, except maybe for Organization XIII)

There wouldn't be relvacne for them considering they've never even encountered such terms as Heartless and Nobody in the past.

IcedCandy

Re: First Off Sorry if this has already been found but I think I found the third symb

yeah... i say, if one is "heartless" and the other is "nobody" so it would make perfect since the next one would mean somebody/whole/a real person

I was thinking that the next one would be soul, or mind. Mind, body, and heart; Soul, body, and heart.

Like, when somebody loses their heart, they become a heartless, a nobody is formed, and what happens to the soul/mind?

I don't know. Just a thought.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Like, when somebody loses their heart, they become a heartless, a nobody is formed, and what happens to the soul/mind?

Their soul and mind stay with the Nobody.

Nobodies, ont the other hand, never existed. They were brought into existence by Xemnas

Sheeze, that contredicts itself...
I think there have always been natural heartless and nobodies. They just may not have had a symbol in the past.

roxasora007

The crown is most likely the symbol- If this guidebook wasn't made by Square, perhaps they misinterpreted what Roxas drew on the table.

But, the crown (and the particular pattern that the crown is drawn in [which also shows up on the Nobody symbol and Nobodies themselves]) appears in many places. But it does confuse me because it has never been recognized.

Now I think that the crown does mean the "Whole Being" but in the guidebook, I think square Enix just told them to use that symbol with the sun and the X in the middle so they wouldn't give it away and so people can keep theorizing what the next symbol would be. So the guidebooks symbol is just trying to throw people off.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-

Sheeze, that contredicts itself...
I think there have always been natural heartless and nobodies. They just may not have had a symbol in the past.

What I meant was that they didn't exist before, only after Xemnas started creating them. And actually the name "Nobody" contradicts itself, becasue in theory, the Nobody IS the Body when someone loses their Heart.

Bryantjj

Well, I think the crown is the symbol for a complete being. Thus, I think that the picture above is like a summary of what a human being can be split into. I believe that the circle is indeed the third symbol.

[√]Genuflect

I don't believe that it was the third symbol...i don't wanna keep guessing about it.
Also,Xemnas.01 is right.There could have been Heartless and Nobodies before.
And how Heartless was brought to existence again?

Eagl

Yeah why not. havent thaught about that there had been heartless and nobodies before. But i dont think so but it could still be true. Also is the crown looking like the one on Soras necklace?I dont remeber excactly what it looked like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back