• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Off Sorry if this has already been found but I think I found the third symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind2076

I think I found the third symbol besides heartless and Nobody...I was looking through the strategy guide when I can across the symbol its on I think Pg.43 and on other pages

Sorry If this has already been found but I remember everyone talking about the third being besides heartless and nobody hopefully if this hasnt been put up this would help

the symbol looks like a sun with and X in the middle

V

V.A.T.13

Re: First Off Sorry if this has already been found but I think I found the third symb

That symbol means whole beings. ex: ff7 charas, disney charas, etc.

Thread over.

strike chaos

Re: First Off Sorry if this has already been found but I think I found the third symb

you mean this symbol
64746_4375.jpg

i believe some one said it means a human with it's body, soul, and heart together.

mastermind2076

Oh okay well sorry but I didnt know if anyone had found out what it meant but okay thanks for telling me

Apollo

Silver Member

thank you I did not know this!

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com

you mean this symbol
64746_4375.jpg

i believe some one said it means a human with it's body, soul, and heart together.

that's not the real symbol. there's supposed to be a crown in the center of the middle circle.

roxasora007

I agree with Axel's Fire, The Sun with an X just shows that that person is neither a heartless, nor a nobody. If u look at the drawing that Roxas drew at the beginning of the game to open the secret floor up, you'll see the crown that looks like the crown that sora wears as a necklace. I think that that symbol represents the next symbol.

B

Benito Fussolini

That symbol means whole beings. ex: ff7 charas, disney charas, etc.

Thread over.

most believe the crown symbolizes whoe beings...

V

V.A.T.13

They both should. The one here is in the guide book which isnt made by square, while the one in the game is a crown.

moogle

yeah... i say, if one is "heartless" and the other is "nobody" so it would make perfect since the next one would mean somebody/whole/a real person

Demi_Shock

I agree. Its the crown. Roxas draws it on the table that leads to the Computer Room on the Sixth Day. Watch the cutscene closely.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com

The crown is most likely the symbol- If this guidebook wasn't made by Square, perhaps they misinterpreted what Roxas drew on the table.

But, the crown (and the particular pattern that the crown is drawn in [which also shows up on the Nobody symbol and Nobodies themselves]) appears in many places. But it does confuse me because it has never been recognized.

KeyMaker

I have to agree with all who side with the crown representing whole beings.
I also believe that that symbol may just in fact be the symbol for the third force in Kingdom Hearts. It does make sense. I wonder if that symbol could be tracked down to find out if it means anything else.

I don't think, even if Square or Square-Enix did not make. I don't think A screw up like that would be missed, but you never know.

Wisdom Booigi

It is not a crown at least I don't think. It is a arrow that I just thought I saw

KeyMaker

Uh how about you play the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2 over and wait for the sixth day and just really pay attention. Also think about what you just said. "AN ARROW" oh come on. Also it shows up somewhere else in the game I just can't remember, maybe in Namine's room.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

-_- That isn't the third symbol. That symbol is only used to represent enemies that are neither heartless or nobody. Which includes Scar's Ghost and the MCP.

If this guidebook wasn't made by Square, perhaps they misinterpreted what Roxas drew on the table.

Wouldn't you think they would have asked Square if they didn't know what it was?
That symbol is not the third enemy symbol.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

Uh how about you play the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2 over and wait for the sixth day and just really pay attention. Also think about what you just said. "AN ARROW" oh come on. Also it shows up somewhere else in the game I just can't remember, maybe in Namine's room.

dude its on soras clothes when hes in valor form.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

-_- That isn't the third symbol. That symbol is only used to represent enemies that are neither heartless or nobody. Which includes Scar's Ghost and the MCP.

Wouldn't you think they would have asked Square if they didn't know what it was?
That symbol is not the third enemy symbol.

i agree with the guy that said this

keyblademazter

the other symbol might be that the other enemy could possibly other keyblade wielders. just a thought going with keyblade war the key bearers might not neccisarily be like sora, roxas,riku and the chasers notice mickey is exactly like the others hes a giant mouse maybe other forms are out there we just have to wait and see

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back