• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First details about Union X: What is it and how to play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_Rock

Awards
Hehe i'm getting server error when entering the game... too many people logging in?

Zero_Rock

Awards
Uhh...maintenance again? lol

Edit: Time to go back to farming lux again in NA >.>

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I'm guessing that it also has something to do with equippable(?) medal traits, kind of like how ultimizing a card gave it an extra skill slot, but we'll see in about 10 minutes.
Huh...That's interesting. I wonder if that means they can have more than 1 Skill? If it's Multiskill, I can see some great potential. Depends on whether or not all Skills would be simultaneously active though (as in, all the Skills on the Medal have their chance to activate, and if applicable more than one could activate at a time). Depending on how it works it could be amazing. Defense Boosts on every Medal while also having offensive skills. The non plus Ailment Skills would get a nice use too since they rely on tap attacks. Attack Boost skills would be interesting, but would need some altered mechanics to prevent too much game breaking. Like combining the effects if more than one activate, but only the highest attack boosting modifier would count (Like for example, the Medal has both ABIV and ABIII+APP. If both went off at the same time, it would work as though it was a single ABIV+APP skill instead of stacking both attack boosts alongside adding the APP). It's fun to speculate. We should know in about 30 minutes, that's when it'll be 8AM JP time if I converted correctly accounting for the Daylight Savings here in NA, since that offsets conversions from here to there by an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back