• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finding previous Keyblade wielders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

julian14bernardi

The plot says "...while King Mickey and Riku search for previous Keyblade wielders" but which Keyblade wielder should Riku and King Mickey save first?

A. Terra (Master Xehanort still has his body)
B. Ventus (Still asleep, Riku and King Mickey had to run all the way to Castle Oblivion)
C. Aqua (Somewhere in the darkness. I know Riku and King Mickey has been to the darkness before)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Sora will most likely be the one to do the actual rescuing, but if we're looking at just those three, Aqua would need to be found first in order to get to Ven, and since Terra is currently a 'nort, he'd most likely get saved last.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Aqua because you can't save Ventus without Aqua to guide you to him. We're not sure what Terra's condition is yet just that he's under Xehanorts control which is left completely ambiguous since Nomura won't answer it and cause Xehanort returned as a geezer rather than Terranort so how he'll be or can be saved is a mystery.

Sdog

Awards
Could only assume Aqua would have to come first, since they'll need her to find Ven's body. And I'm sure the presence or something of those two once they meet with Xehanort will bring Terra back one way or another.

Welcome to the forums btw! =D Tis tradition to introduce yourself in the foyer.

julian14bernardi

But didn't you read the plot, "...while King Mickey and Riku search for previous Keyblade wielders." I know Riku & Mickey should save Aqua.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Yeah, it says that Riku and Mickey are going to search for the missing Keyblade wielders, but it doesn't say anything about rescuing them. :D

Sora is supposed to be the one to rescue them because it's his DEEEEEESSSSSTTTTTIIIINNNNNNYYYYYY!!!121!

But seriously though, they're all waiting for Sora. That's why there's that scene in BbS's secret ending with all the tormented ones saying his name.

Gram

Banned
Awards
*waiting for the inevitable connection/theory of Riku's mission with the "lost masters" bit of the teaser*

Rael_Oblivion

I think Aqua is going to be saved first by Riku and Mickey because they have the most experience with the RoD. Then Aqua and Sora are going to CO/LoD to save Ven, and Terra is probably going to be saved last by Riku using his Master powers, because there has to be a reason other than just saving Sora (which wasn't supposed to happen) that Yen Sid needed someone to gain them. Unless Sora gets them as well before III, in which case he'll probably be the one to rescue Terra. Or they could do it together, if both the Master powers and the Key to Return Hearts are necessary to save Terra. So many possibilities!
*waiting for the inevitable connection/theory of Riku's mission with the "lost masters" bit of the teaser*
If the lost masters are Aqua and Eraqus, maybe? Or if not, there's no reason they couldn't rescue the lost masters in addition to the others...

kmorris2609

I think Aqua would be the easiest to save first. Terra can't really be saved until Xehanort is defeated and Ven can't be saved until there is a way to restore his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back