• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

hey does anyone know if they are going to release the final mix in the us cause i would really like play it. also does the final mix have better features then first kh game

The Reaper

alchemist said:
hey does anyone know if they are going to release the final mix in the us cause i would really like play it. also does the final mix have better features then first kh game
No!, Its been out for over 3 years now and anways it was only released in japan because the u.s. got a better edition so they made on for them.

KeybladeShadow88

those whiny japanese kids won't let it come out in the US, becuase we got 2 or 3 extra bosses, BOO WHOOO, I want to play it, so freaking badly, they have more cut sceans, more movies, they have THE SHOWDOWN OF FATE for crying out loud. it makes me so sad..... sorry if anyone in here is japanese

thecloser

i don't understand why the dont release it here they would only mak e more money

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
It has more than just cutscenes it also has,2 more keyblades,1 more boss,3 more ansem reports,new heartless,gummi ship missions,each heartless has a new color design,and last but not least a new secret movie.

And I heard that KHFM is actually the english version(with the english Simple and Clean)
with all that new stuff and japanesse subtitles!

Twilight Town

tiamod said:
It has more than just cutscenes it also has,2 more keyblades,1 more boss,3 more ansem reports,new heartless,gummi ship missions,each heartless has a new color design,and last but not least a new secret movie.

And I heard that KHFM is actually the english version(with the english Simple and Clean)
with all that new stuff and japanesse subtitles!

I have also heard the same things.

crazygirl94375

Huh?!? I thought that the Final mix could only be found in Japan.

Am I right? Someone, please reply to me!!!! :confused:

What is it anyways? I could practically feel my head spinning right now....

Runty

Yeah, its a Japanese Exclusive. I find it most amusing however, that when ever westerners get something better than the Japanese, we really couldn't care less, except boasting from time to time that we got a better version. Then the Japanese get a newer, slightly better version, and all of a sudden, everyone else complains that they didn't get the best version. Sure, the Japanese probably also complained that they didn't get the best version, and they probably generally don't care that we don't.
But really, its not that big of a deal, sure, its got some new and better stuff, but the version we got is good enough. And Final Mix will never be released anywhere else. They won't make as much money from it as you may think

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
well, its never going to come to america, unfortuatly, BUT u can import it from japan for like 69.99. but THEN u have to buy this thing for ur PS2 called a mod-chip or somthing, and that some how allows u to play japanese games. so for Final mix, it might cost u about 110-140 dollars.

RikuOfDarkness

I heard that Final Mix comes with English subtitles, and a option of english voice-overs. this is part of the game and not the chips effect.

The chip will let you play foreign games on your PS2. Yes, the chip IS illegal though. Highly accessable though, I believe.

Twilight Town

I'm thinking about getting a Japanese PS2 and the game for my b-day which is in a week.
Do you think I should?
If I do, I could post new stuff I find on here....

Non-Existant One

Twilight Town you will not find anything that this site and other sites haven't already posted. This would be under the category of screenshots, translations, etc. Yes, the game was only released in japan as many above have posted. You can import a copy of the game off of Ebay, or Amazon.com, and other shopping web sites. But in order to play the game you will need a mod chip installed in your PS2, or you can get a boot disc with a slide card. In order to use the boot disc and slide card you must remove the front part of your PS2's disc drive cover (It should pop off or screw off depending on how old or new your PS2 is) The boot disc is inserted first. It tricks the PS2 into thinking that you inserted a valid PS2 disc. then when promted, open the disc drive with the slide card and switch the boot disc with the foreign disc and push the disc drive in with your hand. And whola, it starts the game up. If you want info on some of the new features in FM then here it is: A new boss fight with the EM, 2 new keyblades, new abilities (slap shot, slide dash, stun impact, gravity break, ripple drive, hurricane period, incounter up, and zantetsuken.) I think thats all of the new abilities can't remember. theres alot of new items to synthesize (approximately 30) keep in mind not 30 new S.items. Insted of S'ing 24 items to get U.weapon you must S. 30. Donald and Goofy both have two new weapons. There are alot of new accessories with new attributes. (like reduce thunder damage by 80% raise MP, etc.) believe it or not these become available earlier on in the game. You can skip scenes after you've been through them. (good news to thoughs that have a hard time with bosses like Riku-Ansem in hollow bastion.) there is 3 difficulty levels, and the list continues. As you see, FM has much more to do than the regular U.S. release, and the original Japanese release of KH. I have the game that is why I know so much about it. It's a realy fun game and is worth importing. If you want more info, explore this site and www.kh2.co.uk

M

Mika

THIS IS STUPID! So the only reason we are not getting FM is because the Japanese are jealous that we got a few more bosses than they did? That's STUPID! (this is my understanding) Ok then, Non-exictent one, answer this for me. What happens in the Battle of Fate (or whatever it's called) extra scene? I've been wondering about that. Who wins? Is there a winner? Could you give info about that please?

Twilight Town

I couldn't agree with you more Mika. It is stupid, and they don't do this just with KH. Japan does this with LOTS of games. It is so mean. By the way Mika, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy them, and although you are new, you don't seem like a n00b. A n00b is a new person who makes lots of mistakes and doesn't know much about stuff, but you don't seem like that yet which is good 4 you.

M

Mika

Thanx! I apperciated that. So, nice idea with the Japanese PS. Too bad it won't work. :eek: *sigh* one less thing I have to expect, one more thing I'm upset about. WHO AM I KINDDING! This is dumb to no extent! I mean, we have to suffer just because the Japanese are being sour pusses? That's not right. Sorry if I'm being too foward. I mean, I was looking foward to seeing all these new things in FM.

Runty

Mika said:
THIS IS STUPID! So the only reason we are not getting FM is because the Japanese are jealous that we got a few more bosses than they did? That's STUPID! (this is my understanding) Ok then, Non-exictent one, answer this for me. What happens in the Battle of Fate (or whatever it's called) extra scene? I've been wondering about that. Who wins? Is there a winner? Could you give info about that please?
There is no end of the battle, the victor is unknown. The battle starts and after a few seconds of them trading blows and blocking each one, it fades out, leaving the battle unfinished, so you really don't miss much except for a pretty good fight scence between them. I saw the cutscence awhile back on the web, but I can't remember where.

Twilight Town said:
I couldn't agree with you more Mika. It is stupid, and they don't do this just with KH. Japan does this with LOTS of games. It is so mean.
There are just as many, if not more games that we get, and the Japanese don't, and alot of them are pretty good ones too. Its all got to do with how feasible it is to export the games everywhere. What might sell here may not sell there, and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back