• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix trophy questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square2

Awards
Hey, guys, I don't know about the rest of you, but I am loving the HD remasters! It's all so.. so beautiful. Anyway, I had some questions about the speedster and undefeated trophies. First, for the speedster trophy, do the 15 hours include the time I'm not playing..? This might be a dumb question, but I want to clarify since I'm going for platinum. And for the undefeated trophy, if I faint, but simply choose to load game, will that work? Thanks for all your help and have fun everyone!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The timer will only run if you're in the game, if you've paused the game or if you've minimised the game are you're on the XMB bar.
If the game is turned off it won't put time against you.

If you die, you can either reset the game or just click "load game". The trophy will only be void if you select "Continue"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Keep an eye on your time in the start menu. Pausing the game (where it says on screen "Paused") will halt the countdown. In the Japanese version cutscenes weren't included, but I've been hearing about people saying that after cutscenes their time had went up...

Also yes, just choose "load game"

Square2

Awards
Thanks for the speedy replies! It's great to know that I won't have to do a whole playthrough in one sitting. Although I'd love to, I don't think it's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back