• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix to include "Secret Episode"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
not really, he confused sora for xehanort. that says sometihng. and not all of them, just some of them.

Actually, he was saying how "Sora isn't the one he chose" since Terra chose Riku to be a Keyblade wielder. He thought Xehanort had something to do with it and attacked Sora because of that, and stopped when he realized he felt some of Ven inside of Sora.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Actually, he was saying how "Sora isn't the one he chose" since Terra chose Riku to be a Keyblade wielder. He thought Xehanort had something to do with it and attacked Sora because of that, and stopped when he realized he felt some of Ven inside of Sora.

no he actually asks sora if he's xehanort, than assumes he is. after that, he left something vague but i suppose he was referring to ven

Sacred X

Freshmeat
no he actually asks sora if he's xehanort, than assumes he is. after that, he left something vague but i suppose he was referring to ven

Nomura said:
Q13: What is the true form of Lingering Sentiment?
A: After Terra lost his body, his thoughts gathered into his armor.

At the end of Terra’s scenario, Master Xehanort had commandeered his body, so his thoughts took control of his armor. Afterward, the armor stayed in the keyblade graveyard, until KHII FM where “Lingering Sentiment” went against Sora. Because he saw that it was not his chosen one Riku using a keyblade, but Sora, he grew suspicious and thought he had something to do with Master Xehanort and attacked him.

[picture: LS and Sora]

After fighting him, LS says this because he feels Ventus inside of Sora.

I'm pretty sure it's closer to what I said. You probably read a mistranslation, but a lot of those are floating around; even our translator (goldpanner?) admitted to making a few dire mistakes in translations.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I'm pretty sure it's closer to what I said. You probably read a mistranslation, but a lot of those are floating around; even our translator (goldpanner?) admitted to making a few dire mistakes in translations.

nomrua just made it more vague....still....i don't think the two are the same exactly

Sacred X

Freshmeat
nomrua just made it more vague....still....i don't think the two are the same exactly

They're not the same person exactly. I didn't read every post after my quote to you, but it appears Terra's armor is more like small fragments of his will or emotion. Afterall, if he was Terra's full mind in a suit of armor, I'm sure he'd be able to do more than sit in a vacant world doing absolutely nothing for years on end.

Allister Rose

French Lover
They're not the same person exactly. I didn't read every post after my quote to you, but it appears Terra's armor is more like small fragments of his will or emotion. Afterall, if he was Terra's full mind in a suit of armor, I'm sure he'd be able to do more than sit in a vacant world doing absolutely nothing for years on end.

he only has terra's final thoughts, but i guess he knows some more memories to give him a conscious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back