• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final mix or kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimaweapon20

ok, so if u had a choice,would u rather have kh3 immediatly when it comes out or wait another year for kh3 final mix?
i think i would rather wait 4 kh3 final mix
more cutscenes and there would be a better secret ending

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh, I'd get KH3, because I'm pretty sure the FM for that one would be japanese-exclusive, once again. Unless, you know, by that time I have the financial conditions to import. Then, I'll wait.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Oh, I'd get KH3, because I'm pretty sure the FM for that one would be japanese-exclusive, once again. Unless, you know, by that time I have the financial conditions to import. Then, I'll wait.

Yeah well if this Final Mix doesn't come here none of them will :cry:

blob

I'd just wait for kh3 since a fm coming to the u.s is impossible, or very unlikely.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
well if we were to wait for kh3 final mix ... then i dont think they should even bother with the regular kh3 .. the should take the final mix and relase that everywhere first lol .. so the kh3 final mix would be the actull kh3 ..lol does any one get this?? ..

either way though .. i dont think they should make a final mix for kh3 .. they should release only one game to every one .. give the rest of the world the same things as japan ..

DoubleEdgedBlade

i agree with way to dawn, it's been awhile since the last kh, and even that last fm, so what i think their doing is their gonna take like an extra half a year to a whole year, skip giving ANYONE a final mix, and make kh3 the ultimatum of the kingdom hearts, most challenging, longest, best battles, storyline, and everything, meaning they won't be able to make a final mix, there will be nothing to upgrade

personally, i think that KH2FM+ was a stretch, they made KHFM becuase the japanese version of kh had less stuff that the rest of the world, so they made a better one for them, but japan and the rest of the world got the same KH2, so KH2FM+ was just a bit of a stretch (and yes, i know i can be very redundant in my posts)

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i agree with way to dawn, it's been awhile since the last kh, and even that last fm, so what i think their doing is their gonna take like an extra half a year to a whole year, skip giving ANYONE a final mix, and make kh3 the ultimatum of the kingdom hearts, most challenging, longest, best battles, storyline, and everything, meaning they won't be able to make a final mix, there will be nothing to upgrade

personally, i think that KH2FM+ was a stretch, they made KHFM becuase the japanese version of kh had less stuff that the rest of the world, so they made a better one for them, but japan and the rest of the world got the same KH2, so KH2FM+ was just a bit of a stretch (and yes, i know i can be very redundant in my posts)

yeah thats what i meant .. it'd be better for everyone

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I know what your talken about and you know what will happen don't you everone will get a kh on the handheld and then when when kh come out on ps3 they will make a khfm+ again and the jap will get the kh that on the handheld and it will be remake for ps3 but it will be just for jap that what will happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back