• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix Japan, America or Both

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku157

Its coming out for the ps2, its only confirmed to be coming out for in Japan.

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Unknown for now, but hopefully America as well. If not, GOTO THE IMPORTING SITES MEN!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
It's going to come out in japan, that's a given.... now whether it comes out here, it really depends. If not, IMPORT FTW!

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
but won't the text be in japenese? how am I supposed to synthesis etc. in japenese
(if not for N.America)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think we have a hire chance of getting FM2, mainly because the first final mix was just kh1 with a few added things. Not only is FM2 KH2 + Added things, but its also a PS2 version of another game. That's two games in one. Since many fans of the game could not play the gba version, and KH will sell like hotcakes here in the US, they have no reason NOT to!

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
No, we'd just have to go over and threaten Nomura... Of course then we'd be in jail so...

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
I think we have a hire chance of getting FM2, mainly because the first final mix was just kh1 with a few added things. Not only is FM2 KH2 + Added things, but its also a PS2 version of another game. That's two games in one. Since many fans of the game could not play the gba version, and KH will sell like hotcakes here in the US, they have no reason NOT to!

Thank you monkeybutt!!!

I'm hungry for some Hotcakes right around now....anyone?

Besides, what is there to do? Text translation and dubbing (along with making it look like they're talking in English) That's about it.

kthundercat

If the greedy streak that Squeenix has been on lately is any indication, then it will most definetely come to the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back