• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarNone

how exactly do u get final form?
i have an idea but im not sure if its right.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Well there is a lot of threads about this, but I guess I can say to you what is needed. You have to pass the Roxas and Sora animation in The World That Never Was and you have to be lv 75 or more, after that it will appear random.

Xehanort: 17

Basically, just use Master Form a couple of times and you will get Final Form. Make sure your on Lvl 50.

BarNone

hmm i was lvl 50+ after the animation but i still dont have it.
o well ill figure it out.
havent played the game in like a week lol.
i rented it soo..well i really need to buy it xD

-Yurai

Yeah, dude, but its RANDOM. I was fighting the Cerberus Paradox Cup when it just popped up instead of Valor. I didnt know you had to be a specific level though.

The_Watcher

No not randomly, it appeaers when you next go into anti form. (after the Sora vs Roxas scene)

If you really want final form do this.

-Enter World
-Drive (without enemies, this way the 'anticount' goes up without having to do anything)
-Leave World whilst still in drive (you get back the lost drive bars)
-Re-enter World
-Repeat 10 times or so
-Go into battle and drive, your anticount should be high enough to ensure antiform, however you will instead gain final form)

if you are unaware of what the anticount is, it is basically an invisible meter which goes up by 1 each time you drive. When there are enemies about when you drive the 'anticount' will make you go anti if it is high enough (although there is SOME chance involved)

D

Deleted member 36435

You don't have to be a specific level. -_- But it DOES appear randomly after the "Sora vs. Roxas" cutscene.
This is correct, listen to him he told the right thing there is no specific lvl or form or way to do it, its completely random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back